[2.2] Stoya's CI Trickster Blade Vortex Shadow ! HC viable

"
Calumet_King wrote:
first of all thank you for taking the time to write this guide. I'm currently considering this as my main build for 2.4 essence league. I was just curious as to the interaction of "increased critical damage support" + "controlled destruction support". Wouldn't "controlled destruction" negate the effect "increased critical damage"?

Short answer no, if you get enough crit on the tree you should be fine.

"
Controlled Destruction cannot lower the critical strike chance of a spell below its base value.
"
giapreys wrote:
"
Calumet_King wrote:
first of all thank you for taking the time to write this guide. I'm currently considering this as my main build for 2.4 essence league. I was just curious as to the interaction of "increased critical damage support" + "controlled destruction support". Wouldn't "controlled destruction" negate the effect "increased critical damage"?

Short answer no, if you get enough crit on the tree you should be fine.

"
Controlled Destruction cannot lower the critical strike chance of a spell below its base value.

oh awesome. I'm a dingus and overlooked that. Thanks for the info!
Great build, thanks for writing up this guide! With the recent changes to Blade Vortex and Spell Echo, what would your recommended 4L, 5L, and 6L be? Thanks in advance.

Is anyone else planning to run this build for AoW?
Last edited by SebIsKira on Sep 2, 2016, 12:36:04 AM
I am running this build in AoW with some changes: I am using BV + cont destruction + faster casting + inc AoE. I don't plan to use inc duration and spell echo is just unnecessary imo as I am reaching 20 stacks with faster casting when I don't even want to because instead of blasphemy I use warlord's mark on pcoc setup with curse on hit.

I would use crit multi for 5th link, dunno about 6 as I never had a 6L :)

I got a question as well: I have a 61% spell damage, 90%(+80% implicit) critical chance dagger. Can't decide which master craft to get: crit multi or cold damage to spells?
"
tantrika wrote:
I am running this build in AoW with some changes: I am using BV + cont destruction + faster casting + inc AoE. I don't plan to use inc duration and spell echo is just unnecessary imo as I am reaching 20 stacks with faster casting when I don't even want to because instead of blasphemy I use warlord's mark on pcoc setup with curse on hit.

I would use crit multi for 5th link, dunno about 6 as I never had a 6L :)

I got a question as well: I have a 61% spell damage, 90%(+80% implicit) critical chance dagger. Can't decide which master craft to get: crit multi or cold damage to spells?

added cold dmg to spells is not worth to get from masters, so id go crit multi for sure or cold leech depends what you want...

well i dont have time to invest grinding game these days so i just play dota and i probably gonna skip this AoW leauge. sadface!

well i read changes to bvortex well 20 stacks is not problem with +%50 more dmg on lvl 20.. what i do for the build is remove inc duration nodes and put faster casting dmg gem and spend pts on tree for more dmg or more es cast speed etc...

so ideal 6l might be,

bv + spell echo + fcasting + inc aeo/conc+ inc crit dmg + control dest... if you really want 1 red slot for extra safety for phys ref, you might replace inc crit dmg for added fire gem OR inc duration OR life leech for phys ref or hard map mods..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info