[2.3] ELEMENTAL SPECTRAL THROW - 66/75% DODGE - 5K LIFE - 60K+ DPS - 16K EVA

"
3olf wrote:
I couldn't find a way to add a curse+herald setup in my build. You need less mana reservation if you want to add HoT/HoI + a 3L slot in your equipment. I just keep manual cursing.

I think ill test it...swap 2 Herald and curse for Anger...same mana reser and skip vaal haster + endu

btw tks for answer my Question (y)
http://poeplanner.com/AAIAAVRBQUlDQVFBQWZFMlNJX2FOZmU0T0pKMy11cnZqZlhWaVdzTTZCUzEwN1RCOFllSlZTeWFWbmFwbFRVZC12VGFNTnI2blF6RmQ4cWEtVkVlZXhGRkhHb18yMnZzSjAzNFppdnpGSDBIcll3TWVFUzhyQ3BwcTRKOEZabThuSTlNUHF4blhrNVd0TTlyQmpYN05tT3BpZGNzSUxqWTlqYl92ZWhhX200MFpqdTJEQUY1anA5MUdFWUZicjhTaVRQX1VJNk9LTUhGTGVOMm9EWTBraTFiNlRpb09TQkdXbHdZNlFtNXAxZmlFMlFIY2QtT3Bibmxvd1FSZlB4UWc3dzVRUi1SUlo1dXVQc2F1QzJHdmJHank4Qi1pQU9GejdTQlg0bmZsZ3B2c09JVjdabFNVYjNJUGNZVlhLVWJYMnJteFFteU0yTlVTOFd1UVgzQ0RiVHktAAhBQUFBQVFBQQAA

It my tree...how do u think about it..still testing
If you swap Anger for HoT+HoI you'll loose a lot of DPS. 40-60K pure elemental DPS is definitely fine to clear most of the maps (including bosses) but going under 25-30k might be a bit tough when you face high elemental resistance monsters + map mmods (+60% fire/lightning res, elemental equilibrium, immune to curse) when doing T12+ maps. I don't recommand swapping Vaal Haste neither since it's really usefull against bosses (to take them down while your flask are still active).

This build isn't going for high DPS, I just wanted it to be somehow different from what I've seen from others players (aka 200k DPS bino's crit spectral throw).

I went for high dodge (+evasion) build instead and easy to gear build. You can achieve 30K eDPS + 50/60% dodge/spell dodge with 'only' 20/20q gems, a tabula rasa, a quartz flask and a few chaos sword (non crit elemental sword are cheap as f***). I went up to lvl 94 with pretty much no trouble using this setup (reflect monsters are easy to deal with).

Going 6L hyrri's + Atziri's Step is kind of a bonus for this build (capping spell dodge with flask + 15K eva). I ended Perandus league at lvl 96 but I could go higher since I wasn't dying.

About the passive tree you linked @joker237 I'm not convinced it would work well. As I said, going for double herald instead of Anger will result in a huge DPS loss. Getting some extra increased elemental nodes won't change anything.

Plus you'll need to swap your Elemental Focus support gem (49% more elemental damage but you can't inflict elemental status) for something else if you want do benefit from your Celestial Punishment and Elementalist notable nodes.

Also you only have +152% increased maximum life (+1 jewel =~ +158%) against +170% (+2 jewel =~ +182%) for my current build.

Then there are the flask nodes (Druidic Rite and Primal Spirit) which give your flasks a nice boost and since you need to spam your quartz flask a lot it's nice to have them.

At last, you'll also loose the effect from the notable 'Influence' node which, in my case, give a nice increased to my lvl 21 Anger and Wrath (20% increased from 2 nodes).

That's it for me, feel free to test things yourself. It's always a fun thing in Poe to try out some combination, even if it doesnt work really well in the end.

Hf.

Edit : If you want to go to the templar area, maybe you should try an Inquisitor eDPS Elemental Overload crit ST build ? But you'll probably need to swap your defensive layout for something more common like a Lightning Coil.
Last edited by 3olf on Jun 18, 2016, 9:20:09 AM
You are right about herald...first it deal less dame...and second...it NOT WORK..i forgot about how herald work with curse...my mistake..
And about passive tree...i think u forgot about life from our strength...i have less % than you...but i have more + X life than your tree...in fact i dont need spent point for intel cause my stats is good.
Your right about Celestial punishment..i repick it and pick life Devotion under jewer socket.
Ill Rework my tree and continous test it
Tks for answer Again and so sorry about language problem...not my language.
Can u post video Atziri run plz...i fail 2 times now :((
You probably need to check some Atziri's videos. Atziri isn't hard to beat anymore, no matter what build you use.

Double vaal > use vinktar, spam both of them when they spawn (you can use faster projectile for more range) you should kill both of them.

Trio > Kill the one in the center, then the melee one and last the cyclone one. You need to kite a lot (dash>spam>dash>spam etc.)

Atziri > The only anyoing part is the mirror phase. Make sure you don't hit the mirror, so you can't move freely. Remove GMP, don't use faster projectile.

I'm not playing Path of Exile atm, all I can say is that I defeated her with 10k DPS Spectral Throw back to Ambush.

Btw, you can swap you shield for a Saffel's frame if you need more resistances for Double Vaal/Atziri.

Gl
Any cheap unique options for a weapon? (By cheap I mean like 10c)
Hi, could u plz update this build for 2.4? I've been using this one for entire 2.3 patch, it's awesome and rather cheap. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info