[2.2] Dime's Earthquake Ascendant - 100,000 tooltip dps 10,000 Life Level 100 in Perandus Hardcore

"
CorranHorn wrote:
Builds that clear slowly, and passively degenerate health, and take more damage.

Good stuff, you belong on reddit.

completely worthless feedback... we can tell who came from reddit

good job on doing EQ differently
Can this build run phys or ele.reflect maps at all?
Or maybe just tell us which map mods are rippy and we shouldnt runn em
Last edited by dooqu on Apr 19, 2016, 8:04:33 AM
"
dooqu wrote:
Can this build run phys or ele.reflect maps at all?
Or maybe just tell us which map mods are rippy and we shouldnt runn em

Depends if solo or in party. When you're solo or maybe one other player, you can always swap gems and turn off auras.

Phys reflect is not much of an issue, at least the way I had my build set up, but I think I would not bother running a phys reflect map unless I had this belt on:

Ele reflect is very scary (unless you drop WED+Hatred obviously). In a group it's probably going to be impossible to run unless no one has ele auras running. In parties I could almost one-shot myself to a single ele reflect mob (not even in an ele reflect map).

So the answer is, phys reflect map is fine with belt, ele reflect map is pretty much no. None of the other map mods were really a problem, though I would usually skip no regen & blood magic. You lose a little too much damage if you have to drop hatred.
IGN @dime
Last edited by dime on Apr 19, 2016, 3:21:28 PM
Thanks for the recommendation of Dyadian Dawn Belt. I found it really helpful for phys reflect maps.
I've been playing with this build in the 2week perandus flashback hardcore league and i've got to say it was a blast.

Had some trouble before kaom's, specially from lvl 65 to 75 but then hp raised quickly as i was getting more life nodes and gameplay became safer.

I didn't die in perandus flashback, and i was mapping the last week end with all mods on, so yeah it's hardcore viable, and feels good to leap slam that fast into packs, not to mention the HUGE aoe!

Still trying to craft the prefect maul, i've been using marohi 6L meanwhile (just wanted a 5L but got 6L so yeah) and damage output is high, although leap slaming with that low attack speed sucks.

I'll be playing it in prophecy again, for sure.

Big up, enjoy!
Would a 6 link disfavour work? replacing the mace nodes to axe
im kind of new here could somebody explain to me how he can keep up 3 auras for the 100% mana and still cast some spells? herald of ashe 25% + artic armor 25% and another 50% from hatred.

thanks!!
Does faster attacks work with earthquake? because using it instead of increased area of effect on a marohi maul looks a solution to improve both attack speed and damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info