[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

How many accuracy rating from items needed for Assasin version of this build?
Last edited by ruikarikun on Jun 9, 2016, 9:01:48 PM
"
ruikarikun wrote:
How many accuracy rating from items needed for Assasin version of this build?

I used Hinekora's Sight - it solved all accuracy problems. It's not really expensive - around 8-10c on sc.

Edit: yeah u need some accuracy from gear - otherwise you will miss very often. You can use helm, gloves or rings with acc and some acc-passive nodes to improve chance to hit. Hinekora's Sight imo best choise.
Last edited by Atatis on Jun 10, 2016, 2:34:42 AM
"
Devil wrote:

Hey!

So my current passive tree is following:
Passive tree

And I'm running the following gear:
Spoiler

My usual run is something like:
Herald of Ash + Clarity + Golem.
Before first pack I pop bloodrage and then I try to keep myself alive and running until the end of the map.

I've managed to bump my DPS to around 3.6k (with 4 frenzy charges) but it still feels a bit low.
Also survivability is trash, I currently can't keep the bloodrage up without flasking / killing a lot for the bloodrage life leech.

I'd looking for advice on the following:
1. My passives... What should I take in next 10 levels? The life circle is pretty far down.
2. My gear... I need something to boost my damage. What items should I see to change which could be under budget of 10c or so.
3. My skills... I'm not sure I'm running it right. I'm not using withering (mainly because it would slow me down way too much). Am I missing some curses / auras? Important links? (Also to note that I'm running Kinetic blast with slower projectile instead of poison because of the dmg boost from slower projectiles. Should I switch to poison?)

Hi, thanks for posting gear and passiv tree. Here some suggestions and thoughts:

* As long as your survivability is low try to kill as many monsters offscreen as possible. Slower projectiles gives a nice DPS boost, but i don't really like the slow moving projectiles. Perhaps try to use faster attacks or void manipulation alternatively and see if one of these gems fits better to your playstyle.

* Blood dance boots are an other possibility for generating frenzy charges without life drain, but they don't have +life or +resis. If you prefer blood rage then take some more life regen nodes as Quick Recovery or some nodes from the Growth and Decay cluster. If you got the +1 golem ascendancy node use a stone golem for life generation.

* Try Romina's Banquet as ring (costs a few chaos orbs in prophecy) it has no life or resistences, but a lot of accuracy, crit chance and multiplier, helps you mana and gives you power charges. You will loose your power charges often due to critical hits, but it will boost your damage in the long run.

* There are some crit nodes near to your passiv tree (Throatseeker, Assassination, the Will of Blades
bridge can subsitute the Entropy bridge as long as you don't focus on poison). This will further improve your damage. Facebreaker is also a nice alternative for crit.

* Try to substitute Herald of Ash with Blasphemy/Projectile Weakness. Projectile Weakness is helpful for mobs that won't be killed offscreen (improves your DPS and gives you a chance to knockback monsters) and it improves your single target DPS

* Flasks are very important as long as your survivability is low. Movespeed, pashing (including doge), additional resistances, +armor, +evasion, leech and DPS (Atziri flask!), immunity to bleeding and being frozen ... maybe it needs some time to find the best setup, but i can improve your survivability significantly

* continue to level your gems, you will recognize every level of your added chaos gem. Also, quality on gems is very helpful (i.e. use your second weapon slot to level some of the important gems parallely)

* Use a cast when damage taken setup - i'm using for example: cwdt (level 1) / enfeeble / frost wall / phase run

* 20% quality on your second wands will improve your damage a bit (and for very low costs)

* Use a wither totem setup for nasty single targets, you cast it only once and benefit from slowing down the enemy and a higher DPS

* Do you have problems sustaining mana? From my point of view it's important that you are able to spam kinetic blast without getting out of mana.

* Ho much life do you have at your current level?
"
_Deadly_ wrote:
* Ho much life do you have at your current level?

Really appreciating your long and throughout answer!
Gave me many things to try out and see if they fit me better.

I'm currently around 3.3k HP.

I ran few mountain ledges yesterday and I must say it is starting to promise, though there are few rares that'll just keep following me the whole map because I just don't have the DPS to tear them apart.

Edit: One more question about Ascendancy: I did the normal lab and got Shaper of Desolation. Now for the cruel lab, I'm thinking to take Liege of the Primordial instead of Beacon of ruin as I'm thinking it would benefit me more in DPS. But maybe I'm wrong, maybe the Beacon is better choice to take before Primordial?

Last edited by Devil on Jun 10, 2016, 7:32:04 AM
Does this build have enough dps to run all tier maps (apart from obviously the bosses) without carcass? I only ran it to tier 3 maps. (almost lvl 80 now)

If not, I think the suggested lightning coil is a mandatory item for this build. It is simply way too squishy!

So my question mainly is: Should I buy carcass of lightning coil?
"
Does this build have enough dps to run all tier maps (apart from obviously the bosses) without carcass? I only ran it to tier 3 maps. (almost lvl 80 now)

If not, I think the suggested lightning coil is a mandatory item for this build. It is simply way too squishy!

So my question mainly is: Should I buy carcass of lightning coil?

same boat here
i did up to t11 just fine even bosses only died to freeze or phys refl"map" so far
and i think if u dont wanna go higher anyways in terms of map tiers
u can go carcass for sure

otherwise u gonna need a coil especially if u wanna do hard bosses, or hard maps in general aka corrupted etc

lcoil way cheaper too atm
thats what i do at least my build/gear is posted couple pages ago incase ur curious
Would bloodrage be still worth taking if i go Raider and take "Way of the Poacher"?

Could build some ES instant maybe...
Last edited by Velgor on Jun 10, 2016, 10:07:06 AM
Would empower be a good 6th skill gem? To get more chaos dmg?
"

The only gem that benefits from empower would be kinetic blast itself and the impact on your DPS is negligible. Therefore, all other relevant gems (e.g. void manipulation, pierce, faster attacks, slower projectiles, faster projectiles) would be a much better choice as 6th gem.
"
_Deadly_ wrote:
"

The only gem that benefits from empower would be kinetic blast itself and the impact on your DPS is negligible. Therefore, all other relevant gems (e.g. void manipulation, pierce, faster attacks, slower projectiles, faster projectiles) would be a much better choice as 6th gem.

I see, thx for the reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info