[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

"
Airi wrote:
Just noticed that your skill tree in leveling does not match the full Passive Tree one. Does it means that i need to respect most of my tree ?

yea noticd same, playing the aassa version and compared the tree to his char
and its quite diffrent

would be nice if some1 could make a min/maxd version of the assa tree
with the poisen nodes/crit multi nodes, best life while sustaining good dmg

anyways u can check my char
iam 87 and think i skilld quite well not sure tho

fixd u can check the char now,

the biggest point iam still wondering if the poisen gem is worth it with having the asc class that gives u poisen on hit, + 10% that u get from skilling the poisen dmg

was thinking bout crit multi like hes using in his char or slow projectile

currently using a corrupted 6l so i cant test crit multi
Last edited by Rufnet on Jun 8, 2016, 1:34:51 PM
"
Rufnet wrote:
anyways u can check my char
iam 87 and think i skilld quite well not sure tho

Dude open your characters in profile for public pls.
Last edited by synonymouse on Jun 8, 2016, 1:18:39 PM
Guys, i am just rolled to this build at lvl 64. Everething ok but single target damage is super low. And i am not like an ice wall method very akward and not much effective. Maybe we should try any other ways for single target? Wiki says that we have some other skills for wand. I have free 4 slots. Maybe make barrage or power syphon? Any advices?
"
synonymouse wrote:
Guys, i am just rolled to this build at lvl 64. Everething ok but single target damage is super low. And i am not like an ice wall method very akward and not much effective. Maybe we should try any other ways for single target? Wiki says that we have some other skills for wand. I have free 4 slots. Maybe make barrage or power syphon? Any advices?

Having same problems. Single target damage against bosses with high chaos resist is just abysmal. Got rekt by merc Izaro 2 times. It takes too much time to kill him while I don't have good phys reduction - got killed with 4k hp in 1 sec. I can't even think how this build can beat UberIzaro. Probably will create other character otherwise i can't complete challenges.

Only solution I can think of is swaping obliteration for well crafted wand with malicious prefix - but it take time and currency to craft/buy such wand. It's impossible for me to do .. so i guess i will just try other build =((
Last edited by Atatis on Jun 8, 2016, 1:51:47 PM
"
Atatis wrote:
"
synonymouse wrote:

Having same problems. Single target damage against bosses with high chaos resist is just abysmal. Got rekt by merc Izaro 2 times. It takes too much time to kill him while I don't have good phys reduction - got killed with 4k hp in 1 sec. I can't even think how this build can beat UberIzaro. Probably will create other character otherwise i can't complete challenges.

Only solution I can think of is swaping obliteration for well crafted wand with malicious prefix - but it take time and currency to craft/buy such wand. It's impossible for me to do .. so i guess i will just try other build =((

actually with lil effort in terms of getting the right gear setup
u can do it quite well
did both merc lab/uber lab
just fine w/o dying, even tankd a hit from his swing

to be fair i use corrupted 6l, and had 4.4k hp
wich i dont anymore since i respeccd out of scion hp wheel due being to mutch points spent

only thing i can advice is playing around frost wall, having proper flask setup and getting high lvl gems they arent pricey
get a second cwdt setup with enfeeble maybe
I just hit 66 and tried to switch out my leveling bladefall (have ~5k tooltip DPS with it) with kinetic blast.

I got a 5 link chest and changed from 3 link bladefall (~5k tooltip DPS) (bladefall + echo + faster casting) to 5 link kinetic (kinetic + greater project + pierce + added chaos + poison) and now I only have ~1k tooltip DPS. I can't get along in Merc a3 because I can't even kill the white trash. Not talking about packs.

I'm obviously doing something wrong, but I don't understand what? Why does kinetic have so much lower DPS and what could I do to boost it? From where does the ~4k DPS difference come from.
Why are people going Assassin? What's the difference between Assassin and Ranger? I read the 2.3 post but doesn't really tell the differences. Seems like Assassin might be better damage while Ranger is better movespeed.

Just asking cause I'm totally lost on which ascendancy to play this build with. Can someone give me some info on this please? What made you choose your class?
"
idarius wrote:
hi,

i'm leveling a ranger in HC.

as a ranger how i'm supposed to gear?
must i stick with armor gear, or with evasion (lot of evasion node on the pathfinder build)?
sort of unclear in the post, and armor is 50% reduced with acrobatics, so...

thanks and sorry for my bad english :)
"
Devil wrote:
I just hit 66 and tried to switch out my leveling bladefall (have ~5k tooltip DPS with it) with kinetic blast.

I got a 5 link chest and changed from 3 link bladefall (~5k tooltip DPS) (bladefall + echo + faster casting) to 5 link kinetic (kinetic + greater project + pierce + added chaos + poison) and now I only have ~1k tooltip DPS. I can't get along in Merc a3 because I can't even kill the white trash. Not talking about packs.

I'm obviously doing something wrong, but I don't understand what? Why does kinetic have so much lower DPS and what could I do to boost it? From where does the ~4k DPS difference come from.

Are you wearing the wands? im 60 in act 2 merc 1.6k tooltip and im 1 shotting all white packs, 2 shoting blue packs, of course single target is absolute garbage so i mostly run past rares, some shittier ones die fast from poison. I also dont understand how will we gain power charges with assasin? unstable infusion gives 10% chance to gain power charge ON NON CRITICAL hit, and you say to swap to rats nets and diamond rings when playing assasin, obviously going full crit, seems to be counter productive lol
Last edited by idrgz on Jun 8, 2016, 3:08:45 PM
"
idrgz wrote:
"
Devil wrote:

Are you wearing the wands? im 60 in act 2 merc 1.6k tooltip and im 1 shotting all white packs, 2 shoting blue packs, of course single target is absolute garbage so i mostly run past rares, some shittier ones die fast from poison. I also dont understand how will we gain power charges with assasin? unstable infusion gives 10% chance to gain power charge ON NON CRITICAL hit, and you say to swap to rats nets and diamond rings when playing assasin, obviously going full crit, seems to be counter productive lol

Yeah. Wearing the wands. But bladefall is just so much more damage...
Last edited by Devil on Jun 8, 2016, 3:14:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info