[2.2] PHC - Chaos Vaal Ice Nova Elementalist *SPLOOSH* 170mil xp/hour

Added 2 Shipyard clear videos. The first has a massive ping spike right in front of the boss and the 2nd is blatantly reckless. Looks good to me.
So what would you add in later tree? Mb you would like to add few leveling trees so ppl will know what they should focus at.
Cool build !

I started leveling a witch to test this, but I don't understand why you use herald of thunder instead of herald of ice.
If I'm correct we don't need lightning damages to shock ennemies with elemental conflux ?
He uses herald of thunder instead of herald of ice because it works better to spread our warlords mark curse when used with curse on hit.
Last edited by Sianaka on Apr 29, 2016, 1:48:19 AM
"
Sianaka wrote:
He uses herald of thunder instead of herald of ice because it works better to spread our warlords mark curse when used with curse on hit.

IMO I find blasphemy way more efficient and I can handle the additional 10% of reservation.
Furthermore, I have replaced warlord's mark with enfeeble and I don't have mana problem.

I have another question, can we exceed the 100% with sacrificial harvest jewels ?
Nice build! but im sure 100% this is not HC endgame viable , no defensive curses , no armour/evasion , low life , no coil , 400 Mana for Mom is very low .
could you pls post another video of T12+ wich isnt a blue map? id like try this build but not sure if viable at all in HC , anyways nice job! :D
This is my favorite build I've played. I'm almost level 80 and consistently hitting at least 170mil experience. I have been able to run all the way through teir 9 maps without a problem. I don't have the sacrificial harvest gems, but don't necessarily need them. Thank you for posing this build, it is a fun fast play style and it destroys everything. I just have a hard time keeping up with the VIN when I pop it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info