[HC] Video 2.2 CoC discharge trickster fast clear CI 11k+ ES 80% fire res 81% light res 4 auras

@Lhansk hey use heretics veil helm and link auras in it , reduced mana reserved passives , enlighten gem lvl 2+ and you will get there
craft % max ES on rings remember to put energy from within jewel in socket below of skill pain attunement and obviously get as much ES you can afford on items
Last edited by Dejavi2 on Apr 20, 2016, 4:53:40 AM
can this be played as occulist for more ES?
"
Camaron wrote:
can this be played as occulist for more ES?

hey this build can be played as occultist but I made a mistake I was thinking I add comment at my other occultis build thats why I said to go for wicked ward passive
hmmm edit my last post u dont have much int he prob hit 11k with the nodess behind ci its 15% more not increase
Last edited by Autobot on Apr 20, 2016, 6:08:10 AM
Can you please link your occulist build? and whats the pros /cons of goin occulist vs trickster?

Thanks
Hey I was wondering if you can give me some tips on my CoC discharge trickster?

Here's my gear
Spoiler

and character is TrickyWeiner.
"
Camaron wrote:
Can you please link your occulist build? and whats the pros /cons of goin occulist vs trickster?

Thanks

hey sorry for misunderstanding ineed i have occultist build but its a bladefall poison miner here is the link https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1647430 and I said occultist is viable as CoC discharge I have seen some viedoes and builds on YT
Ah ok Ty

What u think prso and cons of occulist for this build would be?

Also what about mana? I understand the main advantage of trickster is his no mana usage on moving skills. How can an occulist overcome this?
"
Camaron wrote:
Ah ok Ty

What u think prso and cons of occulist for this build would be?

Also what about mana? I understand the main advantage of trickster is his no mana usage on moving skills. How can an occulist overcome this?

as occultist u get extra curse which is definitley good + es regen for killing mobs but still overall i think trickster is better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info