[2.2.1] The Explosive Sheep°78/71% Block Chance°750 Life Gain per Block°OS BOSS

From wiki info cast on death doesnt trigger connected spells on minions death but it can probably apply support gem effects (300more dmg and 60aoe).
Did you tried it?
Nop, but i'll
"If a monster is killed by this primary explosion, it will explode aswell dealing 20% of it's max HP as fire damage"

How are you getting monsters in the map to explode as well?
"
"If a monster is killed by this primary explosion, it will explode aswell dealing 20% of it's max HP as fire damage"

How are you getting monsters in the map to explode as well?

Have a second look to the unique the Mon'tregrul's Grasp

And as said in my thread :

Mark_GG Wrote, speaking about the Mon'tregrul's Grasp :
"It's secondary damage dealt by the zombies, so any damage bonuses the zombies have that are applicable to secondary damage will apply. This includes things like your minion damage bonuses, and any support gem bonuses they have that aren't specific to spells/attacks."
Last edited by Kikoyou on Apr 6, 2016, 12:53:07 PM
hi
thx for your build is very funny to play with this

can you said me jewel do yo uuse for this build ?

thx and thnaks for this build
Heya, sorry for late answer. I'm currently in an Irish trip, and far from my CPU. Will be back on monday and make a special part in my thread dedicated to jewels, should've done it, sorry about that. But I think I can link my skill tree from this website so you can see what jewels i'm currently using.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAQHBLMGSQj0C2EMXw0fDjwQlxNsFHEYVhhqGJEcpxzcIvQlvCj6Kpg1kjkLOlI6WDrhPCg8LUGHRARFnUeFSOdMs025U1JTpVSuVcZYB2hlaHRo8mpDaqxr22wLbRlyqXaseC985X0YfdJ99YIHgseDX4PMg9uFYI8aj0aYrZrgm4qboZy-ogCmV6cIrJivbLc-uJO8n75Pv5fAVMT2xq7JPcy8z37QH9P72L3ZC9le2XzaYttP34rfv-DD6hjr7uyK7-vwH_Ie8kHyRfPd9zL31_jr-ej6gP4K_oH-jw==?accountName=Kikoyou&characterName=Explosive_Sheep
Mechanics part uptaded

Gear & tree updated. Unwavering stance is on.

Jewels added in Gear section

hi! what about leveling, some helpfull unique items for leveling? sry my bad english
Тупо Гей
Last edited by RussianArcMage on Apr 23, 2016, 8:11:20 AM
I did a skeleton with this idea and it's perfect

My tree focus on cast speed and damage and stuff alot

Spoiler
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAQFvAuMDdQZJB6UI9A18EJcRDxFQE2wW8xhdGyUc3B1PIcMi9CTYJjwo-ipTKo0qmCycLKYvnTLRNAo1uTbFNtg3ZjeDOlg7DTvjPV9EBET7RUdGcUjnSRtJsUmyS65MLVJTVcZXyVfhWHdca18EXypkCWpDaqxr22wLbRl0VX0YgseDCYPbhEiFYIVtiECKKIt6jxqQM5DWkSuTJ5eVl_SboZ2uoS-mrKbrpwinK6rErJit8bJwtAy4k76Kv5fAVMBmw23JPcrTzLzT-9WB18_YJNkL2VvfiuL36QLquuvu7FXsiu-I7-vxbPIe99f5N_ll-oA=
You can increase your nuclear bomb zombie damage in 1 second with "The Three Dragons". Shocky zombies.
Neden yaşıyorsun?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info