[2.2] Loate's Thousand Arrow Totem Build

"
sheep702 wrote:
What orb are you using to summon those totems? Sorry, I don't understand, but I love it!
Could you enlighten me a bit? :)

So the totems are the Ranged Attack Totem gem, linked to Barrage as the skill they're using. I then linked the Pierce support gem, Increased Critical Strikes support gem, and Faster Attacks support gem for a 5L setup, and for a 6L you can add in either Physical Projectile Damage or Increased Accuracy. In the guide the links are in my chestpiece in spoiler 10.

The way the totems work, is you can think of them as tiny little versions of yourself, complete with all damage modifiers your character would get (so things like the Point Blank keystone, Iron Grip keystone, Point Blank from Chin Sol, and bow nodes from the tree) will also apply to the totems. Plop them down, and watch them work!
Okay okay, i got it!
And one more question...
What ascendancies do i get once I become a deadeye? Or skill exactly? You said pierce? Why not fast and deadly and then skill ricochet?
"
sheep702 wrote:
Okay okay, i got it!
And one more question...
What ascendancies do i get once I become a deadeye? Or skill exactly? You said pierce? Why not fast and deadly and then skill ricochet?

So you're not starting as a Ranger, you're starting as a Scion and then taking the Scion Deadeye ascendancy (which is quite different than the Ranger Deadeye ascendancy). If you look at the skill tree you'll see that the build starts from Scion, and you can see the ascendancies by clicking the little arrow on the start circle.
Okay correct me if I am wrong cause it took me a bit to realize what you were doing. the two totems do all the damage and you are also using barrage but it does no damage however it is applying the cures that help the totems do even more damage. Is that right?
I love the way this guide is written.
How viable is this in 2.4? Are there any changes I should make?
Looks like a fun build. Would Tornado Shot be a good alternative if you don't have a couple of Volley Fire jewels?
what all gear and jewel you use
JpDoo
wassup loate pls update your epic guide! its a shame to left this jewel untouched!
With Skirmish quiver RAT builds a more viable now! update update UPDATE!
Please update this build Loate! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info