New Paris Gateway Added

thx a lot !
Was not really mandatory but it's in any case welcome, thanks a a lot GGG.
IGN TylordRampage
"
additionally most of the french don't even speak english, try to order some food in english while you're there, you will be kicked out of the restaurant.

Like everywhere. Some French have a good english some not but i agree a large part don't have a good enough level to understand the PoE documentation. The way english is teached here was pretty bad few years ago ( now it's better so young players won't have much troubles ). Still one of the oldest and biggest video games nations btw you should know that so i think it's kinda normal to open a gateway here.

I will skip the stereotype and urban legends part for once. Don't worth my time.
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Apr 1, 2016, 3:57:40 AM
Merci beaucoup !
"
not sure if serious . . . or 1st of april :^)
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
Much love

Merci!
A wise old owl lived in an oak
The more he saw the less he spoke
The less he spoke the more he heard.
Why can't we all be like that wise old bird?
"
Heli0nix wrote:
"
additionally most of the french don't even speak english, try to order some food in english while you're there, you will be kicked out of the restaurant.

Like everywhere. Some French have a good english some not but i agree a large part don't have a good enough level to understand the PoE documentation. The way english is teached here was pretty bad few years ago ( now it's better so young players won't have much troubles ). Still one of the oldest and biggest video games nations btw you should know that so i think it's kinda normal to open a gateway here.

it's my personal stereotype, based on personal experience. sorry.
good news that the next generation is a more open one ;-)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
it's my personal stereotype, based on personal experience. sorry.
good news that the next generation is a more open one ;-)

Sad to see you really had such a bad experience. Next time you come in France i can give you plenty of good restaurants ! ( Including some with a really good wifi if you intend to play a race or two at the end :D ).
Hf :)

"
I will skip the stereotype and urban legends part for once. Don't worth my time.

Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
Last edited by MisterER on Apr 1, 2016, 5:01:46 AM
Very nice!!
Next in Spain, Vamooooss!!!
1st Spanish Player lvl 100 - Ambush - Dualist
2nd Dualist lvl 100 in the POE League ST

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info