[2.3] Magic Find SRS Witch

I followed this guide to try something new instead of my old mf totem build, was pretty good I was able to farm springs maps for doctor div cards (which I haven't got yet..) have capped res but can be a bit squishy at times I managed though :)

gear
Spoiler

tree
Spoiler

stats(with purity of elements aura)

I have 253iir/152iiq when my flask is up
great build , thanks for share , any tips on the tree gems?
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Found the build, decided to give it try since I already own all the items.
It was more fun than expected. Used to play flame totem MF but was incredible boring, this is a blast.
Although my gems are not leveled and I could do way more with the build it still does great at just farming Dried Lake. I swapped Disc for Haste in Dried Lake just to improve the speed.

My Gear
Spoiler

358iir/124iiq

Thanks for the build. =)

Edit: You could save 1 point at Pain Attunement if you don't need the 10dex.
Thou shalt not guard.
Last edited by Zonxen70 on Sep 1, 2016, 4:39:03 AM
Dn't you have any mana issues ? Which jewels are you using ?

Tks
Need to try it!
bandits?
This is a way outdated build nothing was changed to improve/update the guide...besides changing the numbers to 2.5. There are gems and such no longer in the game that are used. Can we get an updated gear list or a character link to this tried build?
Is this 2.5 viable?
Is this 2.6 viable?
Okay, so I've done some finegling with the theory-math on this, and I've come up with probably the most likely Bandits Quest Rewards and Ascendancy for this build.

Bandits
Spoiler
The Skill tree sayeth "+2 Passive Points" when you plug it into PoePlanner. That means that this person used "Kill All" for two quests. Because the resists are lacking, it's painfully obvious that the OP helped Kraityn in the Normal Bandits Quest for +10% to all elemental resistances. :D

Thus... (Bandits for TL;DRs)
Spoiler
Kraityn, Kill, KILL!!

Ascendancy
Spoiler
The OP clearly chose Necromancer, because the unique quality of the Mistress of Sacrifice keystone is used (likely with Spirit Offering to work on them resists), and far as capping the resists and working best for the damage/speed of the SRS spell, this is the best Ascendancy class. In theory, you could use Occultist if you were wishing for much more Energy Shield, but this is unorthodox, and likely spoiling for this build. And while SRS counts as a Fire Spell, there is only one Ascendancy point to be potentially allocated to resists. And the damage output of SRS would seriously be stinted

Ascendancy (for TL;DRs)
Spoiler
The OP chose Necromancer (priorities go in order of these keystones: Commander of Darkness, Mistress of Sacrifice, Flesh Binder, Beacon of Corruption). Occultist can be chosen; in which case Wicked Ward and Vile Bastion are most beneficial keystones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info