[2.5] [UPDATED][HC] Billy's budget bladefall brotems

I didnt craft the leech on the on the dagger. I bought it this way and i noticed now that i probably should change it^^....
Is there a reason you're not taking Zealoth's Oath? Its right were you go with the build anyway.

The reason I'm asking is that I'm a bit struggling with paying for the BF totems. I have it in my tabula and sustaining the 6L costs is leaving me with almost no ES very often.
When I get a decent amount of incoming damage, I can't do shit for a while, even whirling blades, because my mana is completely gone.

I solved the issue for now by running BM as my 6th link, but I feel ZO can give me quite alot of quality of life in this build.

Cheers
"
Vaal Discipline - Vaal discipline - Eldritch Battery

omg guys...
why all use that sht
why not use clarity and no problem =) It is easier to play! hc-play!

my totems destroy everything and I dont have to press extra buttons
and i have Armour :P
see my profile, it's simple ;)
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
"
ben_hure wrote:
Is there a reason you're not taking Zealoth's Oath? Its right were you go with the build anyway.

The reason I'm asking is that I'm a bit struggling with paying for the BF totems. I have it in my tabula and sustaining the 6L costs is leaving me with almost no ES very often.
When I get a decent amount of incoming damage, I can't do shit for a while, even whirling blades, because my mana is completely gone.

I solved the issue for now by running BM as my 6th link, but I feel ZO can give me quite alot of quality of life in this build.

Cheers

Well generally I only switch over to EB when I have around 1k ES. Before that I run only hatred, with that I have enough mana to cast the totem. Good mana pots are Sacred and Sanctified with either bubbling or seething. Whenever you take a big hit just tap the mana pot. If you have a decent ES shield you could also spec into the ES shield node at witch area which will boost your ES by quite a bit and you mgiht be able to run EB better.
Last edited by thevdende on Apr 26, 2016, 9:37:35 AM
this is an awesome build! i'm level 77 with around 40k dps with all power charges active, and im just melting through maps and i'm quite tanky at the same time! if you want to go for a safe, fun build, that requires little to no currency, then this is the one! :)

here is my gear if anyone is wondering, it's mostly self found except for the carcass jack, which honestly wasnt a very good purchase, because with my es chest i had more effective mana and only about 1k less dps.

Spoiler
Thanks!
Hey,

i am considering to play this build in the next time and so i am interested how your defence is? Especially how much life/ES you have. Maybe you should add a screenshot to your initial post.
Last edited by Nuckal777 on May 4, 2016, 10:06:13 AM
I already was planning to play this build when prophecy goes live, now that they stated spell totems get less damage reduction I'm even more certain lol.

Now with Toxic Delivery and Noxious strike buffed, would you consider changing ascendency points spend? Also with the 2 more points available in mind.
Hi!
Trying your build, which is quite fun for now.

Have a question about which Ascendancy i must take and which path in that ascendancy. Any advises?
hey there glad your trying out this build, I would just go for the crit nodes. Ignore all the DoT/maim poison stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info