Interview with Composer Kamil Orman-Janowski

I really appreciate the introductions to GGG members. And here we have another great addition.
You are a great composer as far as I can hear. :D Love the tracks.
IGN: Vexivian

Vexivian-Loot.filter
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1405454
Haha, this is the best time to escape from our country... ;))) "Dobra zmiana" Kamil ;D Good luck! :)
Last edited by Thoian on Mar 31, 2016, 2:38:00 PM
The sound team carries this game. Everything else ebbs and flows, but the music is the only thing that's been consistently good from the start.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
reading the comments while listening to your soundcloud,izaro lab exterior is my favorite but i wish it was longer :)
Is Kamil the same composer who worked on the new Lioneye's Watch soundtrack? If so... when is the full track going to be available?! It's amazing!! We only heard a bit of it at the end of the video, such a tease!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Mar 21, 2017, 8:11:22 PM
Hey there!
My name is Mathias, I’m a pianist and I’d love to play these songs on my piano.
Any chance you have sheet music for these songs?
Nice work!
These are great music, thank you for your art!
That's cool, but I am more interested into interview with the guy which totally killed my fun of this game, and the fun of thousands other guys with the killing the witches, CI and ES.

As well I would like to read an interview with the guy which decided that PoE should be a "balanced game".
Najlepsze soundtracki jakie zrobiłeś to zdecydowanie te od Synthesis, Maven, Exarch, Last Outpost i te od Delirium. Wszystkie one są bardzo klimatyczne i bardzo dobrze pasuja do contentu gry.
Kamil ciśnij ich tam żeby spolszczenie zrobili! <3
Death is only the beginning..

\\ Only HC Ruthless mode player. //
Last edited by AlonelnTheDarkness on May 27, 2023, 6:40:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info