RANGER FACEBREAKER - CRIT

and what happend with Pugilist Viridian Jewel ??
"
blekotacz wrote:
Hey, i just started to play this build and i going for the alt passives tree (witch section). In description you say "extra power charges" but dont take any, is that mistake in tree or description? :)

ty for answer

Hi please hold off on starting the Witch tree from scratch until I finish it - it is very difficult to cap res since we miss the Scion res nodes, there are a few ways around this but none that I find efficient so I may have to scrap the Witch version as most people will not have the gear to make it work well.

Please just path the duelist tree for now.

"
maxswelljrrr wrote:
and what happend with Pugilist Viridian Jewel ??

Hi bro, sorry I've been travelling for work and haven't had time to make the updates. I haven't changed the jewels:

3x pugilist jewels in the dex areas
1 jewel with life and restaurants that I put in Scion
"
Amongalen wrote:
Hello!

Is it just me or there is no dedicated 'gems' section in ur first post? Its always nice if there is one :)

Thank you bud I'll add a gems section. Please check the overview vid or my linked gear if you need to see all the gems ASAP
Regarding the bleed option - it looks like putting chance to bleed on your ancestral totem will allow it to apply bleeds.

That means you can take out Melee Splash and put Blood Lust for insane singe target.

This build can now use up to six "more" damage multipliers, excluding the facebreaker multiplier. using Blood lust boosts effective DPS on Shaper and Friends from 1.6 million to approx 2.5 million.

- Frenzy charges
- MPD
- MDOFL
- Lion's Roar
- Ancestral Warchief
- Blood Lust

Chance to Bleed gives 25% chance to cause bleeding, given the high APS, the totem can start bleeding very fast and will maintain the bleed.

Last edited by Ceryneian on Aug 15, 2017, 11:17:51 PM
you have a shield,have some attack speed,and don't use wands,why you not using a shield charge? flame dash in this type of build slow your clear speed
How's this build performing in 3.0? Is it viable in Harbinger league? Any suggestions? Thx!
"
francorocco23 wrote:
you have a shield,have some attack speed,and don't use wands,why you not using a shield charge? flame dash in this type of build slow your clear speed

I tried Shield Charge but didnt like it - it just feels weird. Just my own preference. You can use it 6L if you want if you want to clear faster. I prefer Flame Dash for my movement skill - I can go up cliffs, across gaps and also through some caged walls.
"
JoopO wrote:
How's this build performing in 3.0? Is it viable in Harbinger league? Any suggestions? Thx!

Builds is performing well. I am trying to color a Yriel's Fostering and swap it as my new chest. I have also removed Acro and Phase Acro from the regular tree and I'm testing that out.

Leveling from scratch is fast due to high DPS all the way through. I would recommend grabbing the life nodes first and then the claw nodes last. You can put Abyssus on later once you get to maps. For fast leveling use a good AOE skill like Ice Crash or Infernal Blow. Cyclone also works well. You can also use Shield Charge and add Fortify for your movement skill.
Good morning. Yesterday I managed to chrome my Yriel's. This is a nice chest to use on this build due to the added flat phys to attacks version with your Ursa beast:

Negatives
- Chest is a pain to chrome
- Loss of approx 200hp vs. with Belly's
- Loss of 12% res vs. with Belly's
- Ursa takes 180 mana to summon

Positives:
- High EV chest, perfect for those on the Path of Slaughter, since they need good EV for the Onslaught EV buffs. I hit 44% EV tooltip EV chance which is awesome
- Ursa beast adds about 370k extra damage. Regular combat with melee splash I hit 2.0mm tooltip DPS (no totem, no Vaal Haste)
- Since Frenzy is also classifed as a projectile attack, it benefits from the X% increased crit chance mod on the chest, xD

To Deal with Mana
- Easy way - spec 2 points into mana notable - like Druidic Right (which gives you more flask charges and longer flask durations as well) or into Soul Siphon (Shadow, which gives you more total mana). Other options are Ranger's Primal Spirit, Scion's Arcane Chemistry (also reduces flask charges used), Duelist's Mana Flows (high mana regen %)
- These notables usually have a third node - so you can spec 3 points instead of 2 to get even more mana
- With 2 - 3 point sin mana you will get to 195 - 215 unreserved mana. It seems that the notables that give you faster mana regen work best
- The other option is to unload Assassin's Mark, summon the Ursa, then recast Assassin's Mark

Ursa beast has 17.6k HP, but his AI is very aggressive so he doesn't follow you as strictly as the Ice Golem. Either way he is giving us more DPS - making enemy fights even shorter than before. If he gets low, just re-summon. For boss fight, pop Vaal Grace so he can benefit as well.

Anyway, not core for the build, just something nice to try.

Last edited by Ceryneian on Aug 27, 2017, 5:17:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info