[NA/EU] -STANDARD- <#42> Mostly Harmless

"
subtleorwhat wrote:
"
BadBuild wrote:
Still looking for active members !

Hey, can I ask what the balance between EU/NA member numbers is like?

Although im not 100% postive, I believe its mostly NA players, with a few EU players
Last edited by BadBuild on May 25, 2016, 7:51:19 PM
"
BadBuild wrote:
"
subtleorwhat wrote:
"
BadBuild wrote:
Still looking for active members !

Although im not 100% postive, I believe its mostly NA players, with a few EU players

We have more EU players
"

"

"
We have more EU players

Oh man im retarded. That makes sense since they are on before me when I wake up lol
edit: and im also retarded because i go to their hideouts and complain because of ping all the time.
ffs dont listen to anything i say anyone
Last edited by BadBuild on May 26, 2016, 10:08:51 AM
Yes we absolutely have more EU people than NA people. I've tried to fix that, the simple fact is there are more EU people playing PoE than NA people, at least it seems that way.

The window to recruit and find NA people that are playing and willing to join a guild, is a very small one during the evening. The rest of the day is dominated by EU / AU / SEA folks, at least that's the way it seems to me.

I play at different times of the day to meet as many people in different time zones as possible, so we can always have people online playing, no matter when someone logs in. It would definitely be nice to have more NA people late night / early day though.

In fact, I have turned EU people applying away because we only have a few guild slots left and the population is so unbalanced, that I simply wanted to reserve those last spots for some NA people to help equalize things a bit more.

Honestly think it's a little ridiculous we have to pay real money for guild slots 10 at a time with such a low base, but this is the reality of things. With how little the staff seems to put any thought into QOL features for guilds ... or hell any features at all!, I think it's extremely audacious of them to expect payment for such a drab unimpressive set of features that we currently call "guilds".

Really, more people should complain about guild features. For a company that claims to be all about the community, and promoting interactiveness amongst them, they really do a piss poor job handling guilds from top to bottom.

Anyways, I digress =)

Cheers.
Last edited by Razordoll on May 26, 2016, 12:34:57 PM
bump
Frederick Douglass
I love my job
Ever shot a machine gun on peyote?
"
Traelidela wrote:
I love my job

Funny. I hate mine.
Bump