[NA/EU] -STANDARD- <#42> Mostly Harmless

Bump
Bump, still looking for more players :)
Hello,
I'm interested in joining the guild. I've been playing PoE for....well, since the open beta. But i had quite a few breaks, because of other games/school etc..
Nowadays i'm playing pretty much daily for few hours and no-life during the weekends as i really enjoy PoE atm. I used to be in a guild, but after a few months it became a graveyard, so atm i'm looking for a living guild and players to chat with.

I'm mostly playing standard, but i usually get one character to lvl 80 every new league on softcore. Hardcore isn't for me, even though i play it from time to time, it's too nerve wrecking for me, when i die, so i decided to stick with the softcore.
If you want to see some of my characters/Gear etc... you can look at my profile, its not private.

Questions:
1. How long have you been playing? For long. Since open beta with quite a few breaks.
2. Are you interested in standard map rotations? Yea, i guess so. From time to time its fun.
3. What tier maps will you contribute? Depends on what i find. Usually i run maps T11+, unless i run out of them.
4. What timezone are you in/What times are you active? GMT+1/Europe
5. What level character(s) will you be playing on? I play with my flameblast totem gurl. She is lvl 91, but i usually play characters till lvl 88-90 and then switch to something else.
6. Do you have an MF?! :D I have no idea what that means tbh. like, what does MF stand for?

IGN: Caprin
Last edited by hosandan on Nov 19, 2016, 5:48:09 PM
"
hosandan wrote:
Hello,
I'm interested in joining the guild. I've been playing PoE for....well, since the open beta. But i had quite a few breaks, because of other games/school etc..
Nowadays i'm playing pretty much daily for few hours and no-life during the weekends as i really enjoy PoE atm. I used to be in a guild, but after a few months it became a graveyard, so atm i'm looking for a living guild and players to chat with.

I'm mostly playing standard, but i usually get one character to lvl 80 every new league on softcore. Hardcore isn't for me, even though i play it from time to time, it's too nerve wrecking for me, when i die, so i decided to stick with the softcore.
If you want to see some of my characters/Gear etc... you can look at my profile, its not private.

Questions:
1. How long have you been playing? For long. Since open beta with quite a few breaks.
2. Are you interested in standard map rotations? Yea, i guess so. From time to time its fun.
3. What tier maps will you contribute? Depends on what i find. Usually i run maps T11+, unless i run out of them.
4. What timezone are you in/What times are you active? GMT+1/Europe
5. What level character(s) will you be playing on? I play with my flameblast totem gurl. She is lvl 91, but i usually play characters till lvl 88-90 and then switch to something else.
6. Do you have an MF?! :D I have no idea what that means tbh. like, what does MF stand for?

IGN: Caprin

Welcome ! I'll send you an invite ingame :)
As to MF, its a term for cullers (mainly) who stack high iiq/iir (magic find)
Last edited by BadBuild on Nov 19, 2016, 8:24:07 PM
bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Hi, looking for an active guild for fun and mapping.

I'm mostly playing standard, but I play each new league when bored. I would play more if i had more people who play it i suppose.

Questions:
1. How long have you been playing? On and off since 2013
2. Are you interested in standard map rotations? yes!
3. What tier maps will you contribute? Whatever I have at the time.
4. What timezone are you in/What times are you active? EST +5/ Yes When I can be, in the military and will deploy every year.
5. What level character(s) will you be playing on? Level 88 Static strike max block glad right now
6. Do you have an MF?! not yet ;P

IGN: CRIMSONWEB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info