[NA/EU] -STANDARD- <#42> Mostly Harmless

Hi,
Here is active standard player with 1700+ h playing time willing to join your guild.
I have startad playing since perandus league, i also played on prophecy league but now i have enough curr and items to play on standard:D you can check my other details by looking my profile.
Timezone: Gmt+2
Cya!

Last edited by Archmaester on Oct 2, 2016, 9:23:25 AM
"
Hi,
Here is active standard player with 1700+ h playing time willing to join your guild.
I have startad playing since perandus league, i also played on prophecy league but now i have enough curr and items to play on standard:D you can check my other details by looking my profile.
Timezone: Gmt+2
Cya!

Invited! :)
Hi

Check my profile for details on achievements, chars, etc. Read below for info you can't find on that page.

I play alot on standard but also play temp leagues (essence not so much, it is meh IMO), well, you can see that on profile page, I guess.

I am in NA but can play on any GGG server even AUS or RUS due to fast connection.

Native English speaker but can help with Russian, French, translations.

What I have to offer: I have maps and maps. New, legacy, and leg legacy. I am online alot. I have some character or other that can do all or most content. I have crafting all masters to 8 (except Leo is 7, but we're getting there). I don't mind helping out newer players.

I'm looking specifically for guild with map rots available but not required (I like to play solo sometimes) and/or guild events like bring your own map sort of thing.

I DO NOT like drama, excessive yacking about political stuff (I play game to get away from that crap), harassment of other players for any reason, thieves (was in an awesome guild that was wrecked by them).

I don't like talking into a mic but will do it sometimes, I guess.

If I sound like a good fit, please send invite.

Thanks for reading this fairly long missive.

Forgot: timezone: US CT. I play pretty much every day, for varying amounts at different times, sometimes late night, sometimes days.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Oct 4, 2016, 2:30:09 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Hi

Check my profile for details on achievements, chars, etc. Read below for info you can't find on that page.

I play alot on standard but also play temp leagues (essence not so much, it is meh IMO), well, you can see that on profile page, I guess.

I am in NA but can play on any GGG server even AUS or RUS due to fast connection.

Native English speaker but can help with Russian, French, translations.

What I have to offer: I have maps and maps. New, legacy, and leg legacy. I am online alot. I have some character or other that can do all or most content. I have crafting all masters to 8 (except Leo is 7, but we're getting there). I don't mind helping out newer players.

I'm looking specifically for guild with map rots available but not required (I like to play solo sometimes) and/or guild events like bring your own map sort of thing.

I DO NOT like drama, excessive yacking about political stuff (I play game to get away from that crap), harassment of other players for any reason, thieves (was in an awesome guild that was wrecked by them).

I don't like talking into a mic but will do it sometimes, I guess.

If I sound like a good fit, please send invite.

Thanks for reading this fairly long missive.

Forgot: timezone: US CT. I play pretty much every day, for varying amounts at different times, sometimes late night, sometimes days.

Welcome to the guild! :)
Hello, I'm Klaus, I am 20 years old and I would like to join your guild. I'll make this forum reply into somewhat of a Q&A form application.

-How long have you been playing?
At the time of writing this I have 3 days & 16 hours on my Tornado Shot ranger, 19 hours on my Arc witch and 2 days & 14 hours on my Blade Vortex ranger. Let's just say I've started a week ago, although I did spend a good amount of time watching streams as well so I do have an increased amount of game knowledge compared to a newer 1 week player.

-Are you interested in standard map rotations?
Yes, of course, I always check the noticeboard to see if there're people running maps together before I solo my own; I enjoy being in a group.

-What tier maps will you contribute?
The highest available to me at the current time. Being sort of a newer player I've just recently started working on my map pool and currently only reached tier 10, but I'm getting there.

-What timezone are you in/What times are you active?
I don't have a specific set of hours I always am online at. My timezone is GMT+2 and I'll play for a few hours every day during the daytime.

-What level character(s) will you be playing on?
Always 80+.

-Do you have an MF?! :D
No, I haven't gotten around to that yet. Still just playing the builds I find to be the most fun before curiosity kicks in to try everything else.

I would like to apologize if this post ended up being too lengthy, and while I understand that you would perhaps not want me because I'm too new, I would like to ask you to please try to overlook that because I would really love to join the guild and I promise to quickly improve my qualifications.
Hi, got a berserker lvl 87 no problem with t7-t8 maps so far. can run t9-10 without dying if careful. EQ built of coz/ Hatred/HoA/basic built . Played this game a few months ago and I'm addicted. Played d2...good/d3...crap. Played Drakensang till I figured out real cash transaction was 100% intrusive.

Found this game and that was it for RL, sorta.

I'm on the east coast time zone. play mostly all weekend, and week nights. Pretty active. I'm looking for a fun guild. I am not the most talkative guy but I'm a team player oriented.

You know your marriage is goin bad when she tells you "you only like one thing don't you" and you don't remember what it is....
"
MeleeMaster wrote:
Hello, I'm Klaus, I am 20 years old and I would like to join your guild. I'll make this forum reply into somewhat of a Q&A form application.

At the time of writing this I have 3 days & 16 hours on my Tornado Shot ranger, 19 hours on my Arc witch and 2 days & 14 hours on my Blade Vortex ranger. Let's just say I've started a week ago, although I did spend a good amount of time watching streams as well so I do have an increased amount of game knowledge compared to a newer 1 week player.

Yes, of course, I always check the noticeboard to see if there're people running maps together before I solo my own; I enjoy being in a group.

The highest available to me at the current time. Being sort of a newer player I've just recently started working on my map pool and currently only reached tier 10, but I'm getting there.

I don't have a specific set of hours I always am online at. My timezone is GMT+2 and I'll play for a few hours every day during the daytime.

Always 80+.

No, I haven't gotten around to that yet. Still just playing the builds I find to be the most fun before curiosity kicks in to try everything else.

I would like to apologize if this post ended up being too lengthy, and while I understand that you would perhaps not want me because I'm too new, I would like to ask you to please try to overlook that because I would really love to join the guild and I promise to quickly improve my qualifications.

No post is too lengthy! You sound like a great fit, we don't actually have a requirement for time invested into PoE, as long as you love the game and will be playing it for the days to come. As soon as I am done removing inactives (we are currently full) I will send you an invite.

Cheers!
-Vaza
"
debtrunner wrote:
Hi, got a berserker lvl 87 no problem with t7-t8 maps so far. can run t9-10 without dying if careful. EQ built of coz/ Hatred/HoA/basic built . Played this game a few months ago and I'm addicted. Played d2...good/d3...crap. Played Drakensang till I figured out real cash transaction was 100% intrusive.

Found this game and that was it for RL, sorta.

I'm on the east coast time zone. play mostly all weekend, and week nights. Pretty active. I'm looking for a fun guild. I am not the most talkative guy but I'm a team player oriented.

You know your marriage is goin bad when she tells you "you only like one thing don't you" and you don't remember what it is....

RL is overrated. Why deal with the public when you can farm exalts? I will send you an invite as soon as I am done removing 2 inactive players
First time I got my hands on the game was during the closed beta back in 2012 but most of my gameplay time is in the past 6 months or so.

I've been mostly a solo player up until recently but I want to get more social so yes of course, that's also why I want to join the guild. :)

Since I have played solo mostly I have been able to reach T7-10 or so on my ranger. Since I will play on my marauder a lot in the near future I am not sure what he can reach but will gladly run rotations with him when he gets there.

UTC+01:00

MY 87 LA ranger, 84 Essence drain witch and currently working on a Discharge/mjölner marauder.

Sadly, not yet. I play what I enjoy but if I get interested in it I might.
Bump, another 10 slots have been added

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info