[2.2] Crit Ele Wander - Kinetic Blast - Hybrid Life/ES/Evasion Trickster [Videos]

This is my gear as of lv 74.
Spoiler

Crit capped, ended up not even getting a Piscator's Vigil and grabbed this rare wand for a few chaos. Going to look for rings with ele damage or increased ele damage with weapons, and an EV/ES 6l next. 3.3k life and 2k es, so I can take a few hits before I need to run away.
"
imoshu wrote:
This is my gear as of lv 74.
Spoiler

Crit capped, ended up not even getting a Piscator's Vigil and grabbed this rare wand for a few chaos. Going to look for rings with ele damage or increased ele damage with weapons, and an EV/ES 6l next. 3.3k life and 2k es, so I can take a few hits before I need to run away.

Nice! You should try to get an 11%+ crit wand too, it'll probably let you get rid of the Maligaro's. I really like Facebreakers personally for the MASSIVE crits, but Life/ES gloves are an option if you want more survivability.

I actually changed my loot filter recently to highlight all 75+ Sage and Omen wands (9% crit bases). Prophecy wands are 9% crit too but 245 Int is too steep a requirement most of the time and we obviously don't care about the higher spell damage. Been doing some crafting trying to get a GG wand, but at the very least alching these bases is not a bad idea.
Last edited by Won7on on Apr 14, 2016, 5:02:20 PM
Well, I spent 2ex crafting a wand and it paid off... kinda?

Not exactly ideal, but still better overall because of the attack speed, crit multi, and accuracy. The phys damage is not completely useless, also - after all, it's still scaled by all our wand damage nodes, and Tempest Blast adds 30% of it as Lightning damage. 12k DPS upgrade overall.
This is a honest question and not flame or anything.How is this build supposed to be any fuckin fun at least in normal idk how it feels on cruel and merciless and idk if i will ever make myself go through that hell because from my experience with build as of now i am lvl 40 and i just reached kaom: 1st- i am not one-shotting at all(and it takes for fkin ever to kill a boss),2nd- i have mana issues with 328 mana and all the time i hear my char say(im out of mana/not enough mana and i just want to break his neck lol),3rd- im not sure about this but i feel like the kinetic blast can miss(more often than not i have a feeling that the projectile did no dmg and just missed and that just infuriates me so fkin much even thinking about it makes me want to stop playing that build)

Please help me here.Answer these questions and tell me where im fking up because from the videos of you farming this the build for me fast/satisfying aoe farming those are my kinds of builds but i just dont know what im doing wrong
I try make scion Deadeye/berserker CI kinetic wander. Free life leech and 50 pierce + unwavering stance ( don't have skyforth lol ).
Or mby Mortal Conviction build. 3 purity help us vs reflect and anger + wrath and haste for dps.
Main issue for mortal conv it's currency ( ofc ) and i don't really know how regenerate hp. Use hp flask? No way. 7 jewel + 3 life on hit? I'm not sure it's enough.
Or maybe Pathfinder. It's op op. Always have flask and 10 ele penetration. You want 75 block - easy.
Some advice?
Last edited by BoneFaer on Apr 17, 2016, 2:43:50 PM
"
djak4ooo wrote:
This is a honest question and not flame or anything.How is this build supposed to be any fuckin fun at least in normal idk how it feels on cruel and merciless and idk if i will ever make myself go through that hell because from my experience with build as of now i am lvl 40 and i just reached kaom: 1st- i am not one-shotting at all(and it takes for fkin ever to kill a boss),2nd- i have mana issues with 328 mana and all the time i hear my char say(im out of mana/not enough mana and i just want to break his neck lol),3rd- im not sure about this but i feel like the kinetic blast can miss(more often than not i have a feeling that the projectile did no dmg and just missed and that just infuriates me so fkin much even thinking about it makes me want to stop playing that build)

Please help me here.Answer these questions and tell me where im fking up because from the videos of you farming this the build for me fast/satisfying aoe farming those are my kinds of builds but i just dont know what im doing wrong

Wanders are notoriously difficult to level. Once they hit 50-60 they start to shine, do you mind linking your gear?
Hey! First of all, thanks for the build guide! I started off following this 2.1 scion piscator's vigil guide, mostly because OMGNEWUNIQUE and I had mostly played physical wanders before. I'm not sure entirely what's going on with the build as the leech doesn't seem to work with no physical damage. (EDIT: I'm an idiot and the leech works just fine with elemental damage.)

As I'm a scion, my ascendancy situation is a little trickier. The scion version of trickster doesn't help so much (we don't get any of the flat bonuses of ghost dance or shade form). The sane thing to do is probably take berserker and deadeye. But the scion path of the duelest/ranger/etc. ascendancy that lets you allocate passives from a new start is OMGNEWANDAWESOME so I had to do that.

I originally wanted to do deadeye, unspec the pierce nodes on the far right, and start from ranger, but I don't really need damage more than survivability right now. So here's a slayer build that, due to vaal pact, doesn't benefit at all from the leech attack speed. It also uses conduit (which is cool if you have a party member that has high spell damage and a spare slot for discharge) so doesn't need Victario's Acuity.

Current gear, level 74:
Spoiler

The most expensive thing was the 5L carcass jack (1ex). Everything else was under 10 chaos each. Switching from Piscator's Vigil to the current wand gives less tooltip DPS but enables leech which improves my survivability considerably. It also fixed my mana situation, allowing me to switch from herald of thunder to wrath, so it's a net DPS increase. (EDIT: Since the leech works with elemental damage, I've switched back to Piscator's Vigil. There aren't any wands under 10c that outperform it in tooltip DPS.)

Please tell me if anything I'm doing is insane (and doesn't require me to spend another 15 respec points to fix) and thanks again for the guide, especially the in-depth item suggestions.
Last edited by raylu on Apr 18, 2016, 6:17:19 PM
"
imoshu wrote:
"
djak4ooo wrote:

Wanders are notoriously difficult to level. Once they hit 50-60 they start to shine, do you mind linking your gear?

"
djak4ooo wrote:

Hey,i saw your gear you posted a couple of post below. Here are my advises to you:

a) Regarding gear and gems;

1. Were is wed in your rasa,very important gem?
2. drop pierce and add any damage or leech/life gem instead,WED is priority!!!
3. Regarding mana drop these rings and buy any -6 to -8 eleron rings from poe trade,your mana problem is gone.(use at least 1-2 flasks of mana at the start),also youcan take soul siphon early on in the build to relieve mana cost and you can respec it later when you have decent gear.
4.From the start use dual aura HOT AND HOI,you can use 3 but like having extra mana even with eleron rings.

b) Leveling

You have two options here:

a) Storm call wands from start.
If you decide to use these i suggest using light. teleport for mobility and most important secondary single target attack (i used Barrage coupled with ppad,wed and inc.crit strikes). Also it is very useful to use frost wall. Lear to use it.
I was using this setup and had no problems leveling at all.

b) The easiest way to level with shadow from the start is using combo of lightn. attack and frost blades with whirling blades for mobility. With 2 eleron rings you can run triple aura from the start HO I/F/T and have no problems with mana. I personally use this leveling guide for all my shadow builds until i get to merciless act 4. It has insane speed,clear speed . Oh and almost forgot for bosses use Vaal lightning strike...gg. You can run with this setup easy until level 50 even further if you invest in 5 or 6L and decent res gear.
Last edited by Iceman0601 on Apr 18, 2016, 8:02:09 AM
"
Iceman0601 wrote:

a) Regarding gear and gems;

1. Were is wed in your rasa,very important gem?
2. drop pierce and add any damage or leech/life gem instead,WED is priority!!!
3. Regarding mana drop these rings and buy any -6 to -8 eleron rings from poe trade,your mana problem is gone.(use at least 1-2 flasks of mana at the start),also youcan take soul siphon early on in the build to relieve mana cost and you can respec it later when you have decent gear.
4.From the start use dual aura HOT AND HOI,you can use 3 but like having extra mana even with eleron rings.

I'd also add:

5. Dual wielding wands doesn't help at all. Get a shield.
6. Sort this page by level. At 40 you can use Twyzel and in 5 levels, Eclipse Solaris. All of these are a chaos or less.
7. Faster projectiles is a really strange choice. Even if I had 8 links I don't think I'd include that gem. I actually levelled with 3-4L.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info