Path of exile crash (artefacts)

Last edited by Piticu69 on May 1, 2016, 10:34:27 AM
oh comon someone support me please
past over a week and got no answer im starting to lose my patience
BUMP
Part of the reason I haven't really helped (personally) is that I normally use a mobile browser and your links weren't clickable. It is a hassle to copy/paste text links on the mobile browser, so I don't even bother opening links that aren't clickable directly.

If you want people to be able to open your links, you must wrap them in a URL tag so that people can click them, otherwise they are just text.

As for the problem, have you already formatted and reinstalled the system (Windows, etc)?

Looks like it's a video card issue, but it's hard to say if it is hardware or drivers at this stage. A reinstall of the OS should help clarify that somewhat. If it does it with a fresh clean install of the OS then it is likely a hardware issue and not much we can help with here.
Laptop came last friday from manufacturer service they changed the thm and the components were verified and are perfectly fine,now i have a fresh windows and yesterday the game crashed again and I needed to hard reset,I doub is very healing for my laptop and I'm 100% sure that the game is causing this problem but nobody is taking action....
Last edited by Piticu69 on Apr 29, 2016, 5:14:23 PM
Sorry but I'm not very familiar with HTML , URLS are now UP
So I was looking through your posts, and I'm thinking heat is a real problem in your case.

Looking at this image:

Spoiler

Your temperatures are startlingly high. I'd suggest also running GPUZ to check on the temperatures of your GPU. Or go to the graphics section of piriform.

I'd suggest the usual when it comes to temps as a starting point. Make sure all fans are unobstructed in your case. Make sure all coolers are mounted / secured properly. Do what you can to promote optimal airflow through your case.

Is there any reason you can think of that you would have such worryingly high temperatures?
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
Wait... I didn't even see that picture...

Your CPU cores are getting above 85C?! That's REALLY bad. Most CPUs aren't rated for much over 70C.

GPUs are rated slightly higher, but even 85C on a GPU is really hot and possible to cause damage.

This is a laptop?

Do you have a cooling pad on it or anything? Why is your laptop getting so hot? Did they forget to install the heatsink and thermal components at manufacturing?

I'm in agreement with Max that based on that image he posted, you are running WAY too hot and are risking actual damage at this point.

Check the specs for your CPU and GPU and see what temperature they are rated for. I'm fairly certain it isn't 85C.
Don't worry guys the laptop came last friday from manufacturer service and the paper says that : changed thm, temperatures are normal, video +stres test ok, hdd +mem ok. It's normal for the processor to get 85C the cooling is not very awesome but this guys said quad core 85C should be fine there is still more until it reach 100 for restart/shutting down. Also I'm using a Cooler master X-slim II to keep things going .The game crashed again 2 days ago like i said...and the laptop is fine.... airflow is fine im keeping it on a wood desk and the laptop cooler way is clear so the hot air can get out easily
Now with new thermal paste it reach 75C I have a fresh new windows but THE GAME IS STILL CRASHING.
Also forgot im using nvidia driver version 358.87 now ,the texture loading problems are gone
READ ALL POSTS BEFORE REPPLY PLEASE!!
Last edited by Piticu69 on May 1, 2016, 10:38:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info