[2.2][Trickster] Venu's Budget Low Life Evasive Caster (Trickster, Crit, Evasion,ES, Low Life, EK)

Hello!

I added to my tree the "Pain Attunement" node, it provides 30% spell damage when low life.. i think its pretty good for this build in particular and only requires 1 point to get. Try it, totally worth.

Again, sorry for my bad english :_
Hi thank you for pointing it out. Of course i had that node allocated, it is the main benefit of being low life. Just forgot it in the tree. Fixed it.
Hi, i was wondering if i could just go with CI first when i have enough ES until i could afford shavs?
Hello Again!

What do you think about the Doryani's Invitation belt?
It gives you strenght, physical damage(If you choose the right one), tri resist, and also some life leech.

I'm testing it and i think is pretty good compared with the other ones, a good mix between offensive and defensive stats.
hei nice build, following it ,now lvl 88 with around 55k dps in hideout with 6link, twice with charges and stuff.

check profile for gear
Hi,

Is it possible for you to do a quick leveling guide? what weapons to use while leveling, where to alocate passives first, where do i get the gems from, etc?

Nice build btw thanks :)
@xxfrank948
Sure you can do that. You should have some decent amount of ES then with CI+ES shield/body armour

But i enjoyed the farming with solaris lorica. You have much more damage (PA+Auras) and besides some missing ES even more defense (Auras+Lori's Lantern) and i felt like the ES with solaris lorica was enough for most things.

@IndieQ

Sure that's another good option thank you. For me the long powerful flasks just synergise so well with this build

@cupcak3s

Hey thank you, looks nice, i imagine facebreaker as a massive damage boost.

@grubvox
Thank you :)
If there are more requests i maybe do a leveling guide, but I am not very good in (fast) leveling and i try many things while leveling.

For this build i think it is very straight forward leveling, just pickup EK at lvl 1. Pick the best spell damage and ES nodes. Level as hybrid and swap to lowlife when you have solaris/shavronne's and enough ES (maybe 4k+).

Thank you all for the feedback :)
What masters?
came back to POE after a long break and started messing around with different skills and builds in essence league, as i couldnt really revive my old standard chars.
Now I absoluty fell in love with this build, it combines alot of fun stuff I always wanted to do before but couldnt afford (money- and timewise). Thankfully you underlined that shav's is not THAT essential, because I'm still running around with this lvl 20 armor at lvl 87 ;) but already so incredibly strong!

I have gone with the chest and life auras asap, and did not regret it. I have tried a bit different tree but finally came back to yours (phys dmg at the right top of the tree really isnt worth it! crit nodes at the left top are!).

What I would recommend is getting a 20quality EK skillgem (speaking to YOU, OP!), it gives like 40% more projectile speed - hence ALOT more reach!!!
Use the unique 100% magic find boots (wandertrap?) as long as possible! - my greed forbids me not wearing them, so not only do I wear a lvl 20 chest, I also wear lvl 10 boots in rare T9-Maps :P
I never felt the need to use the eye of chanula amu, just need my unfreeze-flask ready!
the "Magnat" unique belt is also pretty essential for me, more for the 50 strength than for the phys dmg

All in all I just wanted to say thanks for sharing your awesome build, bro! =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info