[2.2] Arly's Earthquake Staff Berserker/Champion

"
Nephalim wrote:
"
would like to see an actual guide on this. looks amazing. would this be hardcore viable?

Definitely, for hc, swap abysus for a different helm and go champion.
The core aspects of the build are there. I find that people do not read 99% of what I write, no matter how much I write and videos tend to be a far better demonstration of prowess than text.

For Champion i'm assumign the perma-fortify and teh movespeed is the way to go? and what kind of helm would you suggest? Just a rare with high armor/life/resists? I'm also assuming getting Accuracy would be somewhat of a priority now, if I do go Champion?

I've been following your tree so far and just leveling with normal EQ for now, starting to take the crit nodes now so i'll be ready by 68 where I can equip the staff.
Last edited by FOREVERRIPPING on Mar 30, 2016, 5:06:17 PM
"
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
would like to see an actual guide on this. looks amazing. would this be hardcore viable?

Definitely, for hc, swap abysus for a different helm and go champion.
The core aspects of the build are there. I find that people do not read 99% of what I write, no matter how much I write and videos tend to be a far better demonstration of prowess than text.

For Champion i'm assumign the perma-fortify and teh movespeed is the way to go? and what kind of helm would you suggest? Just a rare with high armor/life/resists? I'm also assuming getting Accuracy would be somewhat of a priority now, if I do go Champion?

I've been following your tree so far and just leveling with normal EQ for now, starting to take the crit nodes now so i'll be ready by 68 where I can equip the staff.

Accuracy is extremely important for the build, I can not stress that enough. Crit checks accuracy twice and you will need to crit in order order to proc charges as well as 1 shot packs. You will want at least 2500 which equates to 90% hit chance which is about 700 accuracy from gear.

For helms I would suggest get a rare with life/resist1/resist2/accuracy to free up a ring slot of accuracy. Rat's nest is an option but I am able to reach 94% crit chance with 5 power charges with 68% crit strike chance from gear and a 30% crit Era.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I noticed you use different ascendancy classes in your videos, which one do you prefer and why if u dont mind me asking =P and also h ow do you get 120+ dex, 42 from gear 50 from tree 14 starting am i missing something lol
Last edited by gm08872 on Mar 30, 2016, 7:27:57 PM
"
gm08872 wrote:
I noticed you use different ascendancy classes in your videos, which one do you prefer and why if u dont mind me asking =P and also h ow do you get 120+ dex, 42 from gear 50 from tree 14 starting am i missing something lol

I have tried both juggernaunt and champion but prefer the latter because lets face it, no one wants to rely on leapslam to fortify. Berserker is still the best end game scaling choice especially for this build because damage = more leech = more survive but I would only recommend it if your gear is top notch, otherwise champion is the less expensive and safer pick.

You can pick up 30 dex near witch.
would u suggest Koam's Heart or LC for BiS for HC?
"

It's a tough call but I would have to go with a coil unless you have a legacy koam's heart.
"
Nephalim wrote:
"

It's a tough call but I would have to go with a coil unless you have a legacy koam's heart.

is the Retch belt really worth getting for HC?
"
"
Nephalim wrote:
"

is the Retch belt really worth getting for HC?

It helps extend flask duration during boss fights but not mandatory by any means.

New video:
T13 wasteland - Killing voll in a single EQ
Last edited by Nephalim on Apr 2, 2016, 5:14:26 AM
how is the survivability of this build as a Juggernaut ? and theres no points in any endurance charges on the tree.
IGN - Endoplasm
"
kot0005 wrote:
how is the survivability of this build as a Juggernaut ? and theres no points in any endurance charges on the tree.

It's very strong especially if you manual cast IC - you basically have perma endurance charges. 10% on crit (and you have 90-94% crit) and 20% when you take a hit but it was nowhere near as powerful as perma fortify. Sadly, the brain dead option tends to be the most effectual and a potentially stellar class (juggernaunt) is mostly left in the dust.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info