[2.4] zSavage's Budget Voll-less Mjolner! [Juggernaut] - Updated for 2.4!

Hi, thanks for this build :)

I'm thinking about trying this build (SC), and was wondering if it's worth it to spend the extra currency to get a 50% or 100% Mjölner or if it's better to use it on other gear?
"
zimpy42 wrote:
Hi, thanks for this build :)

I'm thinking about trying this build (SC), and was wondering if it's worth it to spend the extra currency to get a 50% or 100% Mjölner or if it's better to use it on other gear?

100% chance to proc is the current value Mjolner uses. Just use a divine orb on what you have and it will change to the current version.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
thanks for replay man you helped a lot! :)
"
zSavage wrote:
100% chance to proc is the current value Mjolner uses. Just use a divine orb on what you have and it will change to the current version.

Ahh, I didn't know it worked that way, thanks!
Hello, I just hit lvl 60 I have the atziri's foible but I can't equip the mjölner, I have 345 str and 285 int. Is it bugged or this combination doesn't work anymore?
I'm guessing here, but could it be that your Mjölner is not the current version one (relating to the question I posed above), meaning you might have to use a divine orb on it for it to work?
"
antevorta wrote:
Hello, I just hit lvl 60 I have the atziri's foible but I can't equip the mjölner, I have 345 str and 285 int. Is it bugged or this combination doesn't work anymore?

You should only need 308 STR and 225 INT as minimums. Have you tried actually equipping the Mjolner? It should go on, the stat requirements on the item won't visually change. If it doesn't then that is for sure a bug; I would post in the bug reports forum.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
First I tried to equip the mjölner but I couldn't. Then I took off the amulet,restarted the game and after I logged in this "bug" solved itself or idk and everything works now. I don't really now what was that and why but thanks the answers.
My first build with Mjolner, atm 61 with this gear:

Spoiler

And tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBLMLYREtFCAWQBhdJy8x-zLRNsU26DrYPAU87z38RUdFnUZpR35QR1NSVkhYY1ivXz9lTWZUZp5nm2jycg9343lofIN9c3_jgpuE2YV7hX2QVZRvmjua4J_fogCnCKlurQmuPq9svTa-p8BmwQTEWMS4xq7G2Mse0jjV-Ngk5FHr7uw47w7vfPAf9kg=?accountName=Kend3r&characterName=LagMasterTomeczek

My stast are avg now but I have hope they can be better after 66 when eq Repentance Gloves, I have a lot of fun with this build :P

BTW. Tell me what to change to get more DPS

1st Edit: It's worth to farm Merc Voll to complete The Brittle Emperor DC set??
2nd Edit: 1x Divine Orb =
so DPS is higher now cuz we cast discharge when we only got any charges yes ?
Last edited by Kend3r on Nov 21, 2016, 4:15:50 PM
"
Kend3r wrote:
My first build with Mjolner, atm 61
*snip*

My stast are avg now but I have hope they can be better after 66 when eq Repentance Gloves, I have a lot of fun with this build :P

BTW. Tell me what to change to get more DPS

1st Edit: It's worth to farm Merc Voll to complete The Brittle Emperor DC set??
2nd Edit: 1x Divine Orb =
so DPS is higher now cuz we cast discharge when we only got any charges yes ?

First thing, I made a slight change to your current tree (2 pts) that keeps the same level of stats and gives you 25% spell damage: Link

As for more DPS:
1) You've got the gloves coming
->Try to get an 'of Fury' enchant on your gloves from any labyrinth. This will amplifly procs and thereby clearspeed and damage.
2) There's the Templar Elemental Wheel, and the Witch AoE nodes you have yet to take (and can at later levels)
3) Your gems will level up. Eventually you can put quality on a lot of them to get extra attack speed.
4) Getting Unyielding from the Merciless lab will grant some more DPS.
5) You can eventually swap your current PC node for the Witch one that has a spell dmg/PC node next to it. There's also the PC from Alira in A2M if you have yet to do that.
6) You can get a helmet with Discharge Damage or Chance for Discharge to not consume charges enchant.
7) Acquiring a Voll's Devotion and altering the build.

As for farming TBE card, it's not really going to be worth it. The card has a very low chance to drop, so farming an entire set yourself is not very likley in a reasonable amount of time. While I would recommend using this zone to level till around 72-75, any card drops you get are just a bonus. If you want a Voll's I would recommend buying the individual cards or just buying a cheap corrupted one (ie with a meh implicit), depending on if 8x card cost <= Item cost.

And yes, that is correct that the DPS is higher now with the updated Mjolner. :)
twitch.tv/savagewolves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info