Currency Stash Tabs Available Now

Yay finally a Stashtab where I can see how poor I am. Kappa

Does the Shards stack unlimited or did they "fuse together"?
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
Pendarric wrote:
I'd like to see an option to convert two premium stash tabs to one currency tab, as well as an increase from 5000 to 9999, or preferably 'unlimited'.

Yeah that would be great.
Ye also thought that I dont see a reason why theres a limit of 5.000. Than I thought that noone ever had this much currency anyway :D even scrolls with that 40 stack size, that would be 125 slots full of scrolls lol :D
I know that the devs can create currency out of thin air, but...

Nooooo! The Exalt!!!

:)
better fix the servers,you just cant kick people while they are in and then say the realm is full and you have to wait.
Thank you so much for this! I have been hoping for a "bank feature", to put all the currency in, to keep track of my current wealth and stock of currency. This is just perfect and never have I been quicker to buy something, after learning of it's existence. Thanks again for this!
Where is my "map stash tab" GGG? plz do it!
How can I rearrange the currency tab??
Looks nice.

Not sure i will invest my points into it tho.

I am a hoarder and i LOVE my currency stacks.

It just makes me feel happy when i see those Chaos Rows and few Exalt stacks.
Not to mention tab of Alchs, waiting for some 75+ jewelry transformation!

Quits game, sees this post. Time to logg back in.

If only the map "tier" system can be reverted to MapLevel again OR made OPtional.
But maybe now that I can convert my 10+ currency tabs into one I might rethink sorting my maps by tiers instead of maplevel.

Edit: haha keeping getting kicked out. Bank system overload!. Owh well, 500 people in que not that bad.

Edit 2: missing the Albino Rhoa & Eternal Orb slot (just because you discontinued it does not mean it shouldn't be there?)
IGNs: [TempCI, Flamin, - Std] / [EK_Tanker - HC]
[Comstark, ShavronnesMistress - Anarchy] [MontreGulsTITANS, - Dom / CLHS_Tank - Nemesis]
[Atziri_Achiever - Ambush] / [ArcerONaRampage - Rampage]
Last edited by Promo1987 on Mar 23, 2016, 7:40:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info