Tank in the DPS meta

"
You do strike me as the kind of snippy guy who'd wear a scarf with a V-neck sweater but you don't care what people think because you're just in the zone when listening to your favorite albums by Joy Division or The Cure.'

ahaha mulla and joy division? imposible!

he sounds more like Manowar type of guy.

Hail & Kill.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Nah that's just his public image. Head thrashing to death metal publicly, abstract photography and crying to Morrisey in private
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Haha

GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
hahahahahaha Morrisey
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Morrisey

explains Mulla's pvp experience very well,

"

Gasping - but somehow still alive
This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Gasping - dying - but somehow still alive
please GGG buff melee

no wonder why he is listening to morrisey, i see the truth now.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 29, 2017, 3:10:25 PM
Nah I'm not into emo shit nor 80's metal hair bands.

I actually hope melee never gets buffed to meta tier. My complaints are never that melee sucks it's just how favorable ranged is in almost every area.

I have about a 95:5 ratio of tattoos to skin, a long ass goatee and really don't get bothered by much. Contrary to how my replies are interpreted, It's really just me being a smart ass and finding the humor in things that are asinine. Hipsters are a bunch of nancy boy metrosexual nut lickers and that's not my thing. So there you have it, you won't be getting my social security number, blood type or anymore of my life story haha.
I'm sure one of the things you're bothered by is when people call them "cookies" and not a "biscotto".
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Also I love how this has gone from a semi-serious discussion about PVP and tankiness and shit, to me somehow leading the charge against Mulla and exposing his hipsterism.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
Also I love how this has gone from a semi-serious discussion about PVP and tankiness and shit, to me somehow leading the charge against Mulla and exposing his hipsterism.

These off topic discussions are as relevant to PvP as anything else GGG does.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info