Mathil's CoCSlam - It's exaclty what it sounds like.

I thought u could offhand the mace and it always hit so no need for vagans?
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
How much attack speed is enough? Right now with 2.42 attacks per second it's feeling pretty slow.
Great,right when i started leveling a coc quill rain assassin.
I think this build looks better than barrage coc.
Especially with the 1.5% leech.
Anyone tried both these builds? How do they compare?
Hey Mathil! Awesome build tho! Been wathing ur stream and loving this build and waited this guide! ( : If is it possible can u make leveling tree's for Shadow? I would like if u can coz i'm kinda noobish with the tree... ;/ Great work with build and stream!
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Great,right when i started leveling a coc quill rain assassin.
I think this build looks better than barrage coc.
Especially with the 1.5% leech.
Anyone tried both these builds? How do they compare?

I've done both. Honestly, both about the same to be honest. Both clear just about as fast. Minor differences are I'd say the quill rain build is a little tankier just because it's more ranged, but the ground slammer moves around the maps a little faster because of whirling blades.

Either way, both a lot of fun and since there's no clear winner strength wise, just choose which one has the more fun play style for you.
Cool,thx. I started a scion,will focus on ground slam for now and maybe later go on with the quill rain.
Will go vaal pact for sure so 1.5% leech will be tanky enough for me. Maybe i'll add Coil if i can cap resists.
Ground slam seems more fun to me.
what is your chance to crit? I tried the build and ended up low :(
I'm playing this build but my character feels so squishy. All I have for defense is about 3.3k life, 4k+ evasion and about 500 armor with 3 endurance charges. There's not much passive allocated for defense as well.
So it seems like all we have for defense in this build is life, which isn't too much with rat's nest and maligaro. How are you guys doing with it?
Trying the scion version in perandus,has a lot of dps for sure but lacks defences.
Having crappy gear it's very difficuly to survive when most things in t11+ maps can one shot you. And life is too low.
Lightning coil taste of hate are a must in this build. At least no physical one shots.
It is really enjoyable though but IMO it requires good gear to level high for non pro players.
At least i got myself a voll's devotion playing this build (Cadiro,thx bro) so no time wasted for me.
9/10 for dps-clear speed
4/10 for defences
11/10 for rng
im curious as to your damage output on spells with the low life version.

i've done my own version of this build as assassin with death's hand, pyre ring, and legacy consuming dark (standard only obviously) and the damage is absurd especially when you take into consideration the poison, which is massive as well.

im really loving the concept though, and never believed myself to play any CoC build ever, but this is just so powerful both offensively and high possibility for defensively.

edit: actually i need to spec out of some damage because as is im REAL close to nuking myself on a single physical reflect mob. my EK gets upwards of 40k tooltip with flasks/charges, bladefall sitting at 30k. so ya the damage is kind of getting out of hand. unnecessarily so.
Last edited by xMustard on Mar 31, 2016, 6:07:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info