RIP BRUSSELS

Airport and Subway station in Brussels just had two explosions, 11 dead, 25 wounded so far.

https://twitter.com/massart_serge/status/712191109288628224

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-35869266?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

What a horrible tuesday
Last edited by mochimutt on Mar 22, 2016, 4:49:20 AM
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2016, 6:56:32 PM
Well i hate to see that - it also makes me feel uncomfortable to live just 200 km away from that city - but still. Please dont keep posting that stuff in the Forums. I come here to NOT read that kind of shit =(
Last edited by Im2sl0w on Mar 22, 2016, 4:52:31 AM
Already know what my dad and me are going to be discussing in 30 minutes at lunch now.

I hope nobody in the company was at that station though.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Holy shitfucks guys, I only live 10 km from Zaventem.
The police fully expected it, but they still couldn't prevent it. Next step is probably a prolonged state of emergency like in France. And the military will raid and steamroll Molenbeek.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I'm living in Brussels and one of my best friend is working at the airport. Thankfully his shift was supposed to start one hour after the attack. Fuck those terrorists. And yes, the belgian police and intelligence services did a terrible job before hand.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
I'm living in Brussels and one of my best friend is working at the airport. Thankfully his shift was supposed to start one hour after the attack. Fuck those terrorists. And yes, the belgian police and intelligence services did a terrible job before hand.

That's naive to say, considering all of the attacks that didn't occur.

I was awaiting when one would slip true ever since the incident in france.

So far all of the people of the company have been accounted for and are being picked up since all public transport has been stopped.

The cruel truth of this affair is most likely that it stops europe from pointing fingers at Belgium as a launch base for terrorist attacks, which i have no doubt was on the agenda of some factions.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
WHY BRUSSELS WHY GOD WHY???!!! Can't those guys go bomb their own airports and metros?!
wars always affect all parties involved.

even here in germany some people believe it's a one side thing to bomb other countries.
a bit naive to be honest looking at the history of wars.

what we should ask ourselves: who profits from these attacks?

for me it's europe's hardliners, weapon producers and countries who eventually profit from the reductions of freedom in favour of more (illusional) security we will get in europe now.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
D=

My condolences...

That's awful.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info