[HC] Video 2.2 Bladefall poison trapper saboteur atziri/high maps 6,5k life + evasion acrobatics

"
sutasafaia wrote:
Why Fire Trap? I keep seeing it recommended but when I tried it it felt absolutely terrible.

Also, if you can only get a 3L deerstalker, what to leave out?

Fire trap is just filler until you get your Bladefall trap up and running. It's decent AoE and a ground DoT that lets you toss one to finish off a pack of mobs and begin running to the next pack. But if it doesn't work for you, no worries - you'll outlevel its usefulness quickly with this build.

re: the 3L Deerstalker, I'm not sure if I'd rather drop Poison or Trap & Mine Damage. Multitrap is too nice to drop imo. Also a reminder if you do still need 4S/4L: be sure to 20% your boots first for the extra chance. It can help when you're first starting in a new league and have limited jewelers/fusings.

"
BwenR wrote:
Currently level 75 on prophecy, looking to complete merc lab and then end game lab shortly. Was wondering about the extra 2 ascendencys and how we could use the extra points. Instead of taking 'Explosive Expert' (10% phys dmg as fire, fire pen), we take 'Blinding Assault' and 'Born in the Shadows'. If we go the latter route, we will gain 25% chance to blind which halves the enemies chance to hit us, and when combined wiht enfeeble would be unreal. ON top of that at end game lab we get our last two points which gives us blinding assault and a 30% incr dmg to blinded enemies.

I will be choosing the above I'll let you guys know how it works. If anyone else has tried this i'd be more then happy to hear how it went

I'm in your spot as well, and was planning to try out Born in the Shadows as well. Curious to hear if it's working out for you!
Last edited by serenitylost on Jun 6, 2016, 7:55:50 PM
Hi i got question do you think this build its uber viable ?
now on lvl54, got it for 3.5 hour. build was too op now

Wanna try CI version
Worst player
Hey guys, I play a trapper for the first time in prophecy and chose this build. I am currently 65 and just started farming dried lake. This build is by far the most OP I ever played until now. I Wanted to give some insight in things I discovered and also ask a couple of questions as I am new to trappers.

1. Imo You want to take born in the shadows with the extra ascendancy points. Just use cwdt+Firestorm+increased aoe and you will permablind everything.
2. There is a nwe Unique Armor this league that is completely broken for this build; "Cospri's will". It has poison already built in and gives you dual curse as well for enfeeble+vulnerability. This definitely trumps lightning coil.
3. What stats would you be looking for on a non-binos-weapon? What scales best? Spell damage?
Currently at level 89 in Prophecy running this. I opted to devote three of the jewel slots to the coated shrapnel jewels and with the other 10% chance on hit to poison I picked up in the tree (for 85% total) I've only seen one or two mobs have an empty health bar (not get poisoned) since I swapped to Bino's and Southbound a long time ago. Farming Uber Lab very easily, and planning on trying Uber Atziri for the first time soon.
"
Rzarazor49 wrote:
Currently at level 89 in Prophecy running this. I opted to devote three of the jewel slots to the coated shrapnel jewels and with the other 10% chance on hit to poison I picked up in the tree (for 85% total) I've only seen one or two mobs have an empty health bar (not get poisoned) since I swapped to Bino's and Southbound a long time ago. Farming Uber Lab very easily, and planning on trying Uber Atziri for the first time soon.

I was thinking of doing exactly this. Are you HC or SC? Also, are you 5L or 6L?
"
Rzarazor49 wrote:

Im curious as to why you opted to devote three of the jewel slots to the coated shrapnel jewels. Is it to free up one slot in the dmg-link and replace the poison support gem with something better? Wouldn't you get more damage from life, trap dmg, area dmg jewels etc?
I am thinking about Cospri's Will, another curse would be awesome but the mobs have to be cursed to get poisoned and that could be a problem with the radius of Blasphemy curses.
Last edited by Kenjinou on Jun 8, 2016, 9:47:40 AM
"
Rzarazor49 wrote:

I like the idea of using 3 if not 4 jewel slots to the new coated shrapnel jewel. Did you follow the guide for skill point distribution or make some changes?

For people trying cospri's will instead of lightning coil: is increased aoe support enough for a reasonable blasphemy range? Or have you switched the tree around for more aoe? Is the lower mana pool an annoyance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info