HP: 2546
Heavy Strike: 3414 dps
Ground Slam: 1654
Aspd: 1.64
Armor: 2300
All resist: 80%
Chaos Resist: -50%

Here are my problem:
I can't get my HP up. Even if I double my HP mods on equips, I can only get to about 3200~HP.
People I've asked says that they have 5000+ HP. Are they exaggerating?

Another is DPS, I feel that I am very inefficient in Docks run. I have to hit enemies with ground slam 5-7 times to kill them. I'm planning on buying a 350+ damage 2H mace, but I'm not sure how much would that increase my DPS.

Next is the passive tree. I am slowly Refunding elemental resist nodes as i change my gear with Resistance. Where should i put my points next?

Lastly, can I run the Maps with these stats? If not, at what point (dps and HP-wise) should I start running Maps?

Hope you can help me, thanks.
3200 hp is enough if your resists are ok.

your weapon sucks.

try to obtain 5l GS it boosts dmg a lot.

yes you can run maps.

dont run docks, run catacombs.

PM me if you have more questions, i ll try to answer
Buy a wurm's molt belt, and remove blood magic when you do. Use hatred and replace your life leech/life on hit with weapon elemental gems. Get a new weapon. This should roughly double your dps.

Try to have item rarity on your heavy strike. It gives a good bit more loot when you kill bosses with it, and this will help you pay for better gear.
Ign: UnbreakableChains
Please pm me if I win anything.
Yeah I know, my weapon sucks.
I have about 5exalt reserved for a good weapon. Think that is enough for a good weapon?

About Wurm's Molt, is 2% mana steal enough to sustain ground slam/heavy strike?

Replace Life on Hit? but I think that's what's keeping me alive. I can tank a group of mob as long as I'm hitting them with ground slam. But when I stop for 2 seconds, I'm dead.
i suggest to save more and buy marohi straight away.

about manaleech - for 5l 3% is enough.

about LoH - i live with 2% LL from passive, feeling good. 9% with WM if i ever need it. you might want more, like 5% LL.
Ugh.. I'm trying to avoid Marohi. First of all it's slow, and secondly, it's expensive.

Anyway, thanks for the advice.

So basically, get a better weapon and get rid of Blood Magic.
"
ert2mars wrote:
Ugh.. I'm trying to avoid Marohi. First of all it's slow, and secondly, it's expensive.

Anyway, thanks for the advice.

So basically, get a better weapon and get rid of Blood Magic.

i got marohi to 0.6 as, im sure it is possible to get it to 0.5 as, making it even better. the thing is that marohi actually 7linked becuse one gem is integrated by default (and inc aoe helps GS a ton)
"
logaintf wrote:
i suggest to save more and buy marohi straight away.

about manaleech - for 5l 3% is enough.

about LoH - i live with 2% LL from passive, feeling good. 9% with WM if i ever need it. you might want more, like 5% LL.

What about Voidhome dread maul? Would it be good enough?
And why Wurm's Molt instead of meginords girdle? Will the 10% max hp take into account our equip's hp+hp bonuses from passives? Or is it just the base hp? I read that we'll have around 800 hp at lvl 70. Which means it just gives us 80hp?

I am lvl 57 currently with approx 2k hp. 75% all resists with the exception of chaos. I have only one equip with 20% chaos resists and i'll try to get a pair of boots/belt with chaos resists+hp.
DPS with heavy strike 9.5k. Ground slam 3k. With hatred aura.
Armor nearing 2k with grace.

This is my skill build. I'm heading towards the HP nodes somewhere at the top left. Afterwhich I'll be getting all the endurance charge nodes that i've left out.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABS0OPA6tFCAUcRiRGNsZLho4IQIhVSFgJ-0otSmlKvYx-zIJOQ46UkCgQT9DnFBHUFBR5lRJVbVWBFfiWGNZ810AXz9gS2CIYVJyqXTtdPF253rve4x82YZgjM-QVZ65ns2fy6cwp4SsqrQvud3AGsEExFjG2MmY1I_cPd7B5K3nUuw47w7vTvIv9kj3vg==

Lastly, would these items of mine be of any use when I run maps? The armor on these equips are pretty low. Total armor <2k
Which equips do you think I have to change?

Spoiler

Sorry for the wall of text/questions ><
Trying to be prepared for map runs.
Help from anyone would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Last edited by eddiec93 on Feb 18, 2013, 8:02:57 AM
out of all uniques i find only 2 to be useful for GS mara - belt for 25% phys dmg and mahori, rest is more or less useless
Really loving the attack spd of it. But the -item rarity and exp...

Would 2.5k max life be enough? If I am able to get 80% all resists. 0% chaos resist.
Last edited by eddiec93 on Feb 18, 2013, 8:10:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info