Cheap Prolif Flameblast, HC viable - 2.3 updated

Can't see any mention of using Liege instead of Mastermind since Liege now has +1 Golem (was some mention a while back in the thread but couldn't find anything conclusive). How does +9% Cast Speed and +80% Damage stack up against +25% Fire Penetration?
Does anyone mind taking a look at my gear/character? I'm having trouble clearing t8+ maps and I'm not entirely sure what I can improve on.
I'd also like some tips on my gear please!

Mainly what I should focus on upgrading next.
"
Trovatour wrote:
Does anyone mind taking a look at my gear/character? I'm having trouble clearing t8+ maps and I'm not entirely sure what I can improve on.

Hi

why have you taken mind over matter? I guess your flameblast is costing more than 0 mana so MoM would prevent you from casting if you get hit :)

on the right of your tree you go to "heart and soul" and "deep Wisdom" i would cancel that 4 points and put them into the life circle in the bottom (5% each node are 20% total and atm you only get 12%)

I also see you got a lightning golem, I wouldnt do that. It provides 12% Cast speed but for a complete golem thats not much imho. I would prefer chaosgolem (if you die often) or Flamegolem (more damage)

I also prefer a shield over dualwield but thats because i have hybrid with much ES.
Where is your problem in T8+? do you die?

"
Clow wrote:
I'd also like some tips on my gear please!

Mainly what I should focus on upgrading next.

you have not unlocked that we can view your char on the homepage :)

"
Zarasi wrote:
Can't see any mention of using Liege instead of Mastermind since Liege now has +1 Golem (was some mention a while back in the thread but couldn't find anything conclusive). How does +9% Cast Speed and +80% Damage stack up against +25% Fire Penetration?

hi,

i play actualls both :) the firepen and the golem instead of -dmg reflect :) works great. I have a chaosgolem and a firegolem
Last edited by slocs on Jun 22, 2016, 7:28:29 AM
"
slocs wrote:
"
Trovatour wrote:

Hi

why have you taken mind over matter? I guess your flameblast is costing more than 0 mana so MoM would prevent you from casting if you get hit :)

on the right of your tree you go to "heart and soul" and "deep Wisdom" i would cancel that 4 points and put them into the life circle in the bottom (5% each node are 20% total and atm you only get 12%)

I also see you got a lightning golem, I wouldnt do that. It provides 12% Cast speed but for a complete golem thats not much imho. I would prefer chaosgolem (if you die often) or Flamegolem (more damage)

I also prefer a shield over dualwield but thats because i have hybrid with much ES.

I think you're looking at the wrong character (my Flameblaster's name is Idrieth). I don't have Mind over Matter, only Elemental Overload which I proc with Orb of storms. However since I'm using Elreon jewelry my Flameblast costs 0, so would MoM help with staying alive?

Mostly at t8-T10 I feel like map bosses wreck me really hard, but I can kill them relatively quickly. At T11+ I don't even do enough damage to kill the map bosses reliably fast (plus I die to some hard mob packs). I'm not sure where I'm lacking.
"
Trovatour wrote:
"
slocs wrote:
"
Trovatour wrote:

Hi

I think you're looking at the wrong character (my Flameblaster's name is Idrieth). I don't have Mind over Matter, only Elemental Overload which I proc with Orb of storms. However since I'm using Elreon jewelry my Flameblast costs 0, so would MoM help with staying alive?

Mostly at t8-T10 I feel like map bosses wreck me really hard, but I can kill them relatively quickly. At T11+ I don't even do enough damage to kill the map bosses reliably fast (plus I die to some hard mob packs). I'm not sure where I'm lacking.

Hi

sorry dunno what happend and why i took the wrong chart :)

you need a 6L clearly as upgrade for 11+ maps, because you will add the faster casting gem for 49% more cast speed. Again the lightning golem is imho the worst choice, take either chaos or flame.

When you are at the boss flip Ele Prolif out and take concentrated effect in, so you will deal massive more damage on the bosses. I nearly 1 shot bosses till T12.

€: elemental damage with weapons makes NO sense (BELT) as it is for fighters afaik, recraft this pls
Last edited by slocs on Jun 26, 2016, 1:42:15 AM
Very nice build!

Would you recommend a maraketh base sceptre with 6% elemental penetration (Sambar Sceptre) over a 40% inc elemental damage implicit? Or is the double dip on the burn too valuable?
can someone explain why we use 3x elreon jewells on the slots ?

I mean the mana costs are not that high, so why we use 3 of them ?

My Flameblast costs 10 per stage, witch is nothing
Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Could anyone please take a look at my char and give me hints on what to upgrade/do. I die alot and almost loose my hp bar for each blast charge!;<

Sitting at around 1500 toltip dps, feels slow...
"
nemesis288 wrote:
Could anyone please take a look at my char and give me hints on what to upgrade/do. I die alot and almost loose my hp bar for each blast charge!;<

Sitting at around 1500 toltip dps, feels slow...

Pick up +1 curse stone of lazhwar and run Enfeeble and Temporal chains. Change to cloak of flame. Get a lot of dodge / block with rathpith and rumi's. Check out my gear, I got around 3k unbuffed flameblast and I can run T15's with my char. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info