GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

How would dual consuming dark affect the build?
I've been leveling in Breach softcore following this guide, but as usual, have been going on my own way since entering the mapping levels. Loving ED so far, had fun leveling and I have done all four labs without carrys and also normal Atziri was kinda easy few levels back, also killed Xoph. Cant wait to get other breachstones and try those.

BUT, you have to be careful with breaches because you have to cast two spells to get things going like mentioned before...

I think the upgraded "Tabula", Skin of the loyal is awesome for ED. Cant wait to swap my gems to 20% soon.. I used consuming + rathpith earlier, but have since swapped to rare dagger + shield for more AS/spell dmg/resistances. Also I love the Voidwalkers, because you can get rid of Pierce gem with them.

This is my current gear:
Spoiler

Passive tree at level 88
Passive skill tree build

Last edited by FalconBoa on Dec 26, 2016, 12:53:55 PM
Can this build be done as a scion?
Just some more feedback on this build. Followed it point by point up until around red maps, then switched some stuff around. Grace wasn't cutting it, so I altered the skill tree a little bit, picked up a heretics veil, and am running Enfeeble/Temp Chains (got whispering doom in skill tree). I am fine in t15s with most mods (no regen/temp chains I usually avoid). One big thing that gets me is chaos damage mobs. Can't do dark forest reliably, but thats just because I am bad, coliseum probably my most run t15, and shaped river/quay. Getting decay on the dagger helps a ton, would suggest if you can afford it. This was my first char this league, all the currency I used to build it came from just playing through

Here is my gear

Spoiler

Just came back to the game - subbed to this after starting my character and it fit the way I was going. So far (Lv. 30), ethereal knives is helping me knock things out easier than ED but it is catching up in damage fast. I'm excited.
Hi again, sorry to bother.. I made it to 43 last night and ED is really starting to get powerful. I am curious though, can anyone tell me how to get it to spread across further distances? If a group is clumped, it will wipe them out but it is nowhere near what I have seen it do for others.

I'm sure it is something stupid I am missing. Ideas would be greatly appreciated.
"
frenzul wrote:
Hi again, sorry to bother.. I made it to 43 last night and ED is really starting to get powerful. I am curious though, can anyone tell me how to get it to spread across further distances? If a group is clumped, it will wipe them out but it is nowhere near what I have seen it do for others.

I'm sure it is something stupid I am missing. Ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Cast multiple Contagions before firing off ED, and have increased AoE on Contagion.
A Belligerent Expert System
sorry if this has been asked or is stupid. i'm level 42 and running clarity and grace is making it impossible to use any skills. what am i doing wrong?
"
Desian wrote:
sorry if this has been asked or is stupid. i'm level 42 and running clarity and grace is making it impossible to use any skills. what am i doing wrong?

Ur clairty lvl is to big. just hold in a bit lower level, because when u lvl up it, clairty reserve a more numbers of mana and incr ur mana regen, so u need find a balanace.

Clairty reserve a numbers of mana. grace reserve % of ur maximum mana
Last edited by Kaddomir on Jan 9, 2017, 6:01:48 AM
"
Omnission wrote:
Just some more feedback on this build. Followed it point by point up until around red maps, then switched some stuff around. Grace wasn't cutting it, so I altered the skill tree a little bit, picked up a heretics veil, and am running Enfeeble/Temp Chains (got whispering doom in skill tree). I am fine in t15s with most mods (no regen/temp chains I usually avoid). One big thing that gets me is chaos damage mobs. Can't do dark forest reliably, but thats just because I am bad, coliseum probably my most run t15, and shaped river/quay. Getting decay on the dagger helps a ton, would suggest if you can afford it. This was my first char this league, all the currency I used to build it came from just playing through

Here is my gear

Spoiler

Can you post the tree? my gear is really close to yours but I cant even do a tier10, ty men

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info