GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
TeaAddict wrote:
Is there any reason the video shows you using Despair but the guide does not mention it?

Also, the PoB you link is in the negatives for resistance. Is this just a temporary thing or what

Witchfire Brew flask provides despair, the PoB build has legacy witchfire from when it gave vulnerability instead of despair.

As far as Resistances are concerned, The helm/rings/amulet rare placeholders are generically bad with no resistances. You prioritize resistances/life on your rare gear more than other stats until you can cap.
Last edited by Xenshoa on Sep 5, 2018, 12:55:59 AM
Hi,

for cracfting dagger with delirium which base is recommended and which stats will also be good on it after crafting?

Ty
"
brett402 wrote:
Hi,

for cracfting dagger with delirium which base is recommended and which stats will also be good on it after crafting?

Ty

I'm not an expert but i think Sai is the best base because crit isnt useful for us, block can come in handy. I only know that spell damage is a big deal on them.
After getting a CoD and 3x Grand Spectrum, where are other sources of mana I can get? I have tons of ES/Life gear for hybrid, should I start looking for gear with mana on it? Or does most mana come from tree
"
TeaAddict wrote:
After getting a CoD and 3x Grand Spectrum, where are other sources of mana I can get? I have tons of ES/Life gear for hybrid, should I start looking for gear with mana on it? Or does most mana come from tree

I have noticed that the video guide has 240% mana from tree, but the Current build has 186%, so they specced out of a few mana nodes. So you could tweak the nodes a bit to squeeze out more somewhere or find it on gear yeah. There are many mana nodes you can grab really easy given you can spec out of something minor. Pretty sure the video guide talks about being able to refund those mana nodes for jewel slots, which they did in order to use Spreading Rot and maybe a few other tweaks. Mana on gear will for sure help given you can find them with the other stats you need aswell.
Last edited by Xenshoa on Sep 5, 2018, 10:37:54 PM
"
Xenshoa wrote:
"
TeaAddict wrote:

I have noticed that the video guide has 240% mana from tree, but the Current build has 186%, so they specced out of a few mana nodes. So you could tweak the nodes a bit to squeeze out more somewhere or find it on gear yeah. There are many mana nodes you can grab really easy given you can spec out of something minor. Pretty sure the video guide talks about being able to refund those mana nodes for jewel slots, which they did in order to use Spreading Rot and maybe a few other tweaks. Mana on gear will for sure help given you can find them with the other stats you need aswell.

Hm, okay I will check that.Right now I have 2k HP/1.1k ES/1k Mana after Reserve. Trying to juice out the tankiness as much as possible
"
Sh0uji wrote:
"
Odd_the_king wrote:
"
Sh0uji wrote:
I really want to use this build as my league starter, I was wondering if it has the capability to do real endgame content? using staff variation?

As a league starter it does easy all of the white and red maps.
After that, with investment you can do red maps.

It is shaper viable, and you dont need to use staff. But I have heard that with a +2/3 staff you can really melt bosses.

I have not really done high end content (shaper etc with this build), so other may answer better, but blight in allelopathy gloves with 4 support gems are really good vs bosses (but then you have to move contagion to another item).

Ozon_

Thats really good to know, gonna play this shit hard now I finally have a solid build,

Im actually looking to use a 2h staff the whole way through because im not a huge fan of shields, do you know how I would setup the gems differently? cheers for the help man

Flame Dash works much better after the rework.
I dont know if the gem setup should be different.

Ozon_

shield charge is still better because of fortify, flame dash is still meh imo
your PoB link should be updated with the right gem levels. As you say in the guide CWDT <= lvl 3 and in the build its lvl 20 and therefore would activate the vaal lightning trap also, but this is cast manually (was a little confusing for me as I didnt make a similiar build so far)
Does anyone have suggestions for what gear to upgrade next? Tier 8+ maps (especially double beyond) are significantly slower than Tier 1-5, which I would expect but I'm not sure what to do from here to fix that. I have about a 1.5 ex budget in Delve. I'm happy to farm an additional ex or two.

I played a lot between launch & 2.0, but took a long break and I'd hate to miss out on a key piece of gear due to my lacking game knowledge. I have a high life & triple resist (30+ ele res) belt I can swap with Bisco's, but that's the only piece of gear I alternate currently.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MisanthropeTV/characters?characterName=IgniteTheED

EDIT: The thought crossed my mind that speccing double curse could improve my clear speed. I'm not sure how to scrap together the points without being unable to meet gear requirements or dropping a lot of damage nodes.
Last edited by MisanthropeTV on Sep 18, 2018, 6:18:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info