GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
chikii22 wrote:
This build can be a magic found ?

Yes. I have seen builds with 2 x Ventor's Gamble rings.

Ozon_
"
Zhorknet wrote:
Hello guys,

if someone wants to help me...

How would you face the future of my build?

Right now im happy as i am, but obviously i can get better, but i don't know what to do at this point.

I feel like i've been growing having bargains or spending a little here and there but...

How should i focus the grow of my build now, regarding DPS, DEF or whatsoever.

Thank you!

Your build is very good so you should be satisfied.

Rings can easy get better with more life and jewel with more damange.

DPS: Get Essence Drain 21/20 gem (very important for DPS!) and empower level 4 (cost a lot). Could also change chest piece with +1 to gems for more DPS.

Defence:
1. Go with chest The Perfect Form and Atziri's Step for evasion / dodge defence
or 2. The chest "Cloak of Defiance" and Grand Spectrum jewel. Get mana and % mana regeneration everywhere.
3. Or just improve life / mana / mana regen on items.

My tips:
- Either spend a lot of currency to aim for Shaper / high red maps
- Or farm currency, save currency, have fun and start another build.

Ozon_
I started with this build in Incursion and am loving it! Thank you for sharing!

I'm fairly casual, but have gotten to maps and am still pretty easily completing T8-T9 maps. I've gathered a bit of currency (~3ex) and I'm not sure what to shoot to upgrade next. If you have any tips for me it would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/buddhang/characters
Buddhang
Hello, I have the build already quite advanced.
Can you take a look at my profile and give me some advice?
I tried to bring two curses, but I'm left with very little mana, and I have almost no survival. So much is it noted carrying two active curses sacrificing mana for mind over matter?
Thank you, I await your advice.
Shaper down.

Thanks for the guide!

I definitely deviated from the build but I still give you credit for the bones of it.
Hey peeps, recently corrupted a +2 AoE on Allelopathy, and am selling it. ED Trickster was hella fun, and if anyone wants to make offers my IGN is GoldenSprinkler.

Blight damage is insane, if I have isolated mobs I just shit purple on them for a second instead of doing the whole Cont+ED, much faster with 2 Spreading Rots.
Is Blasphemy+Despair an good idea or the defensiveness of Enfeeble/TC is the best option?
Would +2 duration +2 projectile tabula be BIS for this build?
"
magnushiden wrote:
Is Blasphemy+Despair an good idea or the defensiveness of Enfeeble/TC is the best option?

You should use Witchfire Brew, and Enfeeble or TC ... Best of both worlds ...

"
hieudotcom wrote:
Would +2 duration +2 projectile tabula be BIS for this build?

That's what i use, with Essence Drain lvl 21 and Empower lvl 4 ... Took down the four guardians yesterdat pretty easily, Shaper is next on my list ...
So I've been playing this build now but I feel like I'm missing ST damage. Anyone mind checking my char and see what I might have done wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info