GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
Reapeah wrote:
Hello
I am new to the game and this is my first real character.
I have cleared up to some t11/ 12 maps and did the Atziri lvl 70 thing. Atm I am finding the build pretty slow when it comes to farming t10 maps and such as often I am standing there waiting for the enemies to die slowly (it seems it did not scale well into the higher maps as I was able to go fast early on and everything just died)
This slower play style is something I would like to fix, to at least be able to bring in some of the old clear speed. Can someone look over the character and recommend some upgrades that I can pick up? I have around 100C to spend right now.

You have a very bad helm, rings and amulet. Shield and Boots could be improved in stats. Forge 4 linked sockets on the gloves, get Bisco's Leash belt for clear speed, get a ring with +chaos dmg, get a helm with Essence drain +40% enchant. And of course, get +maximum life and res on everything. Also consider getting +20% quality on ED and Contagion.
"
Alzaraz wrote:
"
hacktiv wrote:
Yoyo,

I would like to know if my items is ok, i woul like to equip Tabula with empower for increase my dmg. Is it a good idea ? Thx a lot ED's Cult !

I think you are going to struggle with damage as well as survivability with your gear. The HP seems a bit low on some items and you are missing some of the big damage requirements, such as an Empower (at least level 3) Gem and the + 1 gem socket implicit from a Tabula Rasa.

If you check out my gear, I would think it's more "higher end" than yours and as I noted in my post a couple before yours I'm starting to struggle. Anyway, to answer your question, yes equip the chest piece with the gem but also look at some of your other items. My DPS with the above is around 58,000 and at T15 maps it seems lacking.

How on earth are you getting 58k tt dps? My gear is all better than yours and my dps is nowhere even close to that at T15.
"
Randomsanity wrote:
"
Alzaraz wrote:
"
hacktiv wrote:
Yoyo,

I would like to know if my items is ok, i woul like to equip Tabula with empower for increase my dmg. Is it a good idea ? Thx a lot ED's Cult !

I think you are going to struggle with damage as well as survivability with your gear. The HP seems a bit low on some items and you are missing some of the big damage requirements, such as an Empower (at least level 3) Gem and the + 1 gem socket implicit from a Tabula Rasa.

If you check out my gear, I would think it's more "higher end" than yours and as I noted in my post a couple before yours I'm starting to struggle. Anyway, to answer your question, yes equip the chest piece with the gem but also look at some of your other items. My DPS with the above is around 58,000 and at T15 maps it seems lacking.

How on earth are you getting 58k tt dps? My gear is all better than yours and my dps is nowhere even close to that at T15.

That corrupted +1 gem tabula + lv 3 Empower. With almost same equipment with him, my DoT almost reach 80k with full charges.
do you guys have problems with getting interrupted while trying to cast ED? Happens to me all the time... bit annoying and can sometimes be a death sentence
I've been using your build and it's been great. But I feel like I've hit a wall with T13 maps and I'm having major trouble with the bosses.

Not sure what to upgrade next, but here's my equip:

I got 5048 Life and 2085/3637 Mana. Trash mobs are dying very quickly, but I also die very quickly at many of the bosses I've encountered. I wanted to take out Le Heup, but I noticed that I rely on the STR bonus and resistances it gives.
Last edited by Zelos666 on Sep 10, 2017, 5:01:39 PM
"
I got 5048 Life and 2085/3637 Mana. Trash mobs are dying very quickly, but I also die very quickly at many of the bosses I've encountered. I wanted to take out Le Heup, but I noticed that I rely on the STR bonus and resistances it gives.

No quality gem and you dont have temporal chain.
Last edited by Da3k on Sep 10, 2017, 9:18:16 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/toren_/characters

hi all, tell me please what can I improve or change in the build? give advice: D
Last edited by toren_ on Sep 11, 2017, 12:40:17 AM
thanks for the reply, yea i changed up my gear quite a lot and now im at the point where i am thinking about an rare corrupted amulet with the extra curse mod.

sooo, my current amulet has 30% spell damage, life and res. if i get me a extra curse amulet with just life and res (which are already at around 200c), how much will the difference be? i mean, 30% spell damage vs lvl 21 vulnerability.

cheers, para
"
paranoiah wrote:
thanks for the reply, yea i changed up my gear quite a lot and now im at the point where i am thinking about an rare corrupted amulet with the extra curse mod.

sooo, my current amulet has 30% spell damage, life and res. if i get me a extra curse amulet with just life and res (which are already at around 200c), how much will the difference be? i mean, 30% spell damage vs lvl 21 vulnerability.

cheers, para

You can check it youself. Just remove and watch numbers. Its around 3% in total damage.
Hey and thanks for this guide.

Can you give a little advice on how to spend points after level 92 ? 2nd curse or more chaos dmg ?

for the previous posters, i have a 5L chest with lvl 18 20% gems/ 24k tooltip dps in hideout, and i have no trouble killing bosses or clearing maps.

Something is strange
Last edited by DullahX on Sep 11, 2017, 7:39:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info