[2.2][HC]Bumsky's Support Guardian for Everyone (13 1/2 Auras Inside)

Sure. You can drop some resist at items because of this talent.

Try to do your best and I'm ready to help. :)

Btw dmg reduction in your tooltip is not always correct.
How game mechanics works - Hard hits will receive less dmg reduction (in %) than a small hits.

But last league before bug with double armor / evasion scaling was not fixed i've got 150k armor and freely tanked core malachai :D
Last edited by oyvi on Mar 22, 2016, 10:36:47 AM
i wish one could implement double blasphemy somehow :L

enfebee/tempchains combo is just so strong.
You can without a problem, just drop the puritys and get double curse blasphemie.
I was considering a support build and I wanted to know if you get the procs from passives and items that triggers "on kill" if you're partying or if you need to make the killing blow. I could'nt find this information elsewhere. This is mostly for charges, wanted to use an item that grants charges on kill and share it with conduit.
Last edited by HellxFire on Mar 26, 2016, 1:17:47 PM
"
iHaku wrote:
i wish one could implement double blasphemy somehow :L

enfebee/tempchains combo is just so strong.

Then you can try occultist with BM and +1 curse from talents (my build). 2 blasphemy curse + 1 curse on hit. Double DD auras. Def auras are the same
"
HellxFire wrote:
I was considering a support build and I wanted to know if you get the procs from passives and items that triggers "on kill" if you're partying or if you need to make the killing blow. I could'nt find this information elsewhere. This is mostly for charges, wanted to use an item that grants charges on kill and share it with conduit.

On kill means you need to get the killing blow.

If your groups dps isnt through the roof you can try using Frenzy - GMP - Culling Strike on a wand or go with Power Siphon and GMP.

Take not plz that Item Rarity is based on the person who kills stuff, so any Culler or someone with rarity wont like you.
I started a guardian recently, but I don't know if I have to pick blood magic or not.
You say it's good to go without, but all guardian I see, you included (I check your profile) take it.
I don't know if It's worth to pick it, I haven't Radiant faith for the moment so I don't pick it, tell me what you think, Blood Magic or not ? :/
Sorry for bad english :<
I wanna give a support build a try so I think I'm gonna go for this. Will play on HC.

So you don't run any kind of multi curse set-up with this?

Also, what ability do you use with the facebreaker leveling option? (still kind of a noob)
Last edited by Jafooley on Mar 30, 2016, 2:42:12 AM
"
shinmeisnell wrote:
I started a guardian recently, but I don't know if I have to pick blood magic or not.
You say it's good to go without, but all guardian I see, you included (I check your profile) take it.
I don't know if It's worth to pick it, I haven't Radiant faith for the moment so I don't pick it, tell me what you think, Blood Magic or not ? :/
Sorry for bad english :<

I didnt took Bloodmagic, dont switch up my Curser (BumskyVI) and my Auramancer (Bumsky) ;)

Pro's for Bloodmagic:
- More Auras
- More Armor

Con's for Bloodmagic:
- Cant use Zealot Oath because you need Life to Cast or need Elreon Rings
- Less ES

In the end it comes down to preference, taking Bloodmagic makes you more of a Support guy, dont taking Bloodmagic makes yourself more tanky (i got 700 ES reg per second atm)

"
Jafooley wrote:
I wanna give a support build a try so I think I'm gonna go for this. Will play on HC.

So you don't run any kind of multi curse set-up with this?

Also, what ability do you use with the facebreaker leveling option? (still kind of a noob)

I dont run a Curse setup atm since everyone needs other curses, some want Assassins Mark, others want Enfeeble, others need Temp Chains.
I let ppl do their own cursing, if you really want to get a Doedre's Damning and a free 4 link to dual curse.

Go with Infernal Blow, then switch to Ice Crash
For later on I'd take Cloth and Chain(there is no reason skipping it considering the free armor/eva and resists you already have), extra sockets and probably Soul of steel node. Atm you are at 15K armor, with cloth and chain and a bit more tweaking you can get to the point where Sould of steel is an insane addition survability wise. The node is baller when at 80%+ resists, high regen and already huge phys EHP. (it's insanely effective) Later you can even take jewels sockets but the gain seems quite minor)

I think you may want to get at least some extra curse stuffs like a + 1 amulet, just in case on the side. It allows your mate to adapt and put more curses for high tier maps.

For Atziri, curses are useless and you provide already enough buffs for others to rekt accordingly the game. At a point you need to aknowledge that curses are not high end things, bringing that much buffs is in the hardest contents tho :)

I'd use Vaal Caress for vaal auras setup.

To end, I'd put discipline in the +5 ring
Last edited by galuf on Mar 30, 2016, 4:40:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info