GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

Hey all,

i need a help. I have a GREAT dps but my survi is torrible ... can someone tell me what i have to do to make me more Def ?

Pls help me i need it ;(

Have a nice day you all !

PS. my nickname is NieBylbymSobOM
have you had enough time to see if that harb belt is worth it over the one you recommended in your video guide?
yo guys. the build is extremly sqeashy. i have about gear for about 40ex but im not able to kill sirius.

i oneshot all guardians .. but sirius is impossible with 5k life and no uber experience.

i use 2 cluster jewels on life base .. i dont think switching ci should help. what do u think?
Can someone tell me, how is he accumulating the buffs? as if you were equipping a headhunter
"
rotheee wrote:
yo guys. the build is extremly sqeashy. i have about gear for about 40ex but im not able to kill sirius.

i oneshot all guardians .. but sirius is impossible with 5k life and no uber experience.

i use 2 cluster jewels on life base .. i dont think switching ci should help. what do u think?

Switch to Bone Offering this is all described in the video. Pick up Glancing Blows if you haven't already, use a Rumi's Concoction flask. This will cap your block on attack & spells.

"
mayerman wrote:
Can someone tell me, how is he accumulating the buffs? as if you were equipping a headhunter

Not sure I understand what you mean with accumulating buffs :S

=============================

REMINDER:
I rarely have time to respond on forum threads but you can join our community at www.discord.gg/GhazzyTV in which myself & other veterans from my community are helping others on a daily basis. I also respond on tweets, YouTube & Twitch!
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
mayerman wrote:

"
Ghazzy wrote:

Then I saw your video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRrUkfQ0OhU&t=3s, that you talk about Torrent Recovery. At the time when you are cleaning the map, as you killing the mobs, several buffs appear on your bar, in fact I don't know if they are buffs or curses, but I would like to know how you do it.
I've been working towards the high-end version of this build and after about 200+ ex I think I have it figured out.

It is very very very expensive to make this build survivable and keep peak DPS. I see people are talking about it being squishy, and it is, but I have 4k es and 2k life, max res, and 20% chaos resistance and it is finally feeling much easier to survive. I would go full ES, but I think you'd probably have to have like 7-8k ES and decent chaos res to make that work.

I have been using the harbinger torrent belt with it and love it, makes the build much faster. The 2 abyss socket belt is more damage, but it plays a lot more sluggishly and the DPS difference can't be that different...headhunter seems unnecessary.

@rotheee Get glancing blows, bone offering and get more cluster jewels for either ES or life. Those energy from naught add a ton of survivability, or if you are going straight life you can take fettle
"
mayerman wrote:
"
mayerman wrote:

"
Ghazzy wrote:

Then I saw your video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRrUkfQ0OhU&t=3s, that you talk about Torrent Recovery. At the time when you are cleaning the map, as you killing the mobs, several buffs appear on your bar, in fact I don't know if they are buffs or curses, but I would like to know how you do it.

Ah, well that's a bunch of buffs from the Animate Guardian, Torrent's Reclamation, Flesh Offering & flasks :)

"
theCeeloChamp wrote:
I've been working towards the high-end version of this build and after about 200+ ex I think I have it figured out.

It is very very very expensive to make this build survivable and keep peak DPS. I see people are talking about it being squishy, and it is, but I have 4k es and 2k life, max res, and 20% chaos resistance and it is finally feeling much easier to survive. I would go full ES, but I think you'd probably have to have like 7-8k ES and decent chaos res to make that work.

I have been using the harbinger torrent belt with it and love it, makes the build much faster. The 2 abyss socket belt is more damage, but it plays a lot more sluggishly and the DPS difference can't be that different...headhunter seems unnecessary.

@rotheee Get glancing blows, bone offering and get more cluster jewels for either ES or life. Those energy from naught add a ton of survivability, or if you are going straight life you can take fettle

So regarding the squishyness, this should only be a concern for the high budget version and yes I prefer that playstyle. Most of my guides are designed in the way I'd personally prefer to play them.
However, for the people who wants better survival can drop some of the sDPS for a lot of defence. Here are some adjustement listed:

* Glancing Blows together with Bone Offering & Rumi's Concoction = Max Block
This will result in a big drop of sDPS but even around 100mil it is still obnoxiously high. My biggest drawback from this approach is the clear speed getting affected.

* Darkness Enthroned vs Torrent's Reclamation vs Stygian vise vs Crystal Belt
Torrent's is by far the best clear speed enhance for the build together with Flesh Offering, however, it provides no defences what so ever, just speed.
Darkness Enthroned gives a good balance with proper jewels between eHP & damage output whilst the Stygian Vise is able to get crusader influence and provide flat & % ES with a jewel socket, similar approach for the Crystal Belt but more ES minus jewel socket.

Ultimately it's up to the player to decide how he/she wishes to play the build, but I do hope these pointers help navigate through the decision making of how tanky the end-result will be :)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
mayerman wrote:
"
mayerman wrote:

"
Ghazzy wrote:

Ah, well that's a bunch of buffs from the Animate Guardian, Torrent's Reclamation, Flesh Offering & flasks :)

"
theCeeloChamp wrote:

So regarding the squishyness, this should only be a concern for the high budget version and yes I prefer that playstyle. Most of my guides are designed in the way I'd personally prefer to play them.
However, for the people who wants better survival can drop some of the sDPS for a lot of defence. Here are some adjustement listed:

* Glancing Blows together with Bone Offering & Rumi's Concoction = Max Block
This will result in a big drop of sDPS but even around 100mil it is still obnoxiously high. My biggest drawback from this approach is the clear speed getting affected.

* Darkness Enthroned vs Torrent's Reclamation vs Stygian vise vs Crystal Belt
Torrent's is by far the best clear speed enhance for the build together with Flesh Offering, however, it provides no defences what so ever, just speed.
Darkness Enthroned gives a good balance with proper jewels between eHP & damage output whilst the Stygian Vise is able to get crusader influence and provide flat & % ES with a jewel socket, similar approach for the Crystal Belt but more ES minus jewel socket.

Ultimately it's up to the player to decide how he/she wishes to play the build, but I do hope these pointers help navigate through the decision making of how tanky the end-result will be :)

I have to agree, I never played before as Necro, first time that I try, I created by build using the Kay's and your guide, to find out the best balance DPS and Defense, you did a very great job in your guides, with very useful information to improve Necro Spectres build, I applied many of your tips in my build.

I`m currently using Bone Offering, Glacing Blows and no Rubis, I have 74/72 (without my Helm that give me 9% attack block, but at the end is giving only 1%, because I`m almost at the cap, so 75/72 at the end), I can say that rarely I die, this defensive setup is very strong and is enough for everybody don`t die, and you`ll have enough DPS to kill everything in seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g3bZbVqef0 (Hydra Map buffed in seconds)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1NamTNMNj0 (Phoenix)

Keep doing this great job!
Why do you take mistress of sacrifice?

If I understood it right:
We only use Flesh Offering and the we would only get movement speed and cast speed right?
Since we don't use minions with duration, the only usefull effect is Skill effect duration. But I don't really think we need that.
Movement speed and cast speed is not bad, but a bit wasted imo.

I would rather go for
Mindless Agression -> Unnatural Strengh -> Commander of Darkness -> Plaguebringer

And if you play on pure Energy, Essence Glutton might be an better option too than Mistress of Sacrifice.

Plaguebringer is the best option imo.
You get 10% MORE Dmg when a corpse is nearby, which is great for mapping and even for bosses if you use it right.

10% reduced damage is very nice for mapping so you might avoid one shoots with it. And since we clear the whole map anyway, there should alway be a corpse nearby.

and increased area of effect is not bad for frost bomb or some minions.

And if you decide to use Zombies in your build, Bone Barrier is great as well.
you have 10% physical damage reduction, a pretty good life and energy shield recovery and minions have more life which is pretty good for AG.
Bone Armor is a pretty good mitigation as well. 2,2k ehp is huge for you and your minions.

So I don't really see a reason why we should use mistress of sacrifice.

It would be nice if someone can explain me why.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info