GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

Whats the reason for going crit focused like this? Are these specters naturally good for crits? Also, without cluster jewels being really available, any modifications? Maybe skipping crit at all?
"
What items should i use for animated guardian there is any part of guide that can help me with that?

Some decent AG starter Items:

Weapon - Dying Breath
Chest - Ambu's Charge
boots - Victario's Flight
Gloves - Southbound Gloves
Helm - Leer Cast
Just a noobish question, but is there any reason why we dont take "mana and life" to the right of "heart and soul" that gives 5% max life AND 8% mana instead of any of the many nodes that only add 5% life? I mean we get the mana for free, why not take it?
"
Hello there,

I didn't really understand the purpose to play with AoF & EE.
Can anyone clarify this ?

Thanks

AoF makes ALL YOUR (not spectres) damage - fire damage, so you can proc EE for reduced cold/lightning resists on enemy with ANY spell
Never forget - "With dexterous feet and steady eye, stones and arrows pass you by"
Hello, why do we take mistress of sacrifice?
Since everything is instant casts anyways, I presume it's only for extra movement speed?
Why mistress of sacrifice? with spirit offering now gone, that assendancy would only give us part of the movement from flesh offering and some skill duration. now, fack the movement speed realy (not at the cost of an assendacy point at least) and duration is left. tho duration only affects flesh offering pretty much, which can be refreshed faster thant the default 5 secs cd since any movement skill or whatever we do would trigger the wand (ence offering and brand and so on) and dash or whatever movement skill is faster than that too. not to mention your tree stops at level 90, but getting to 93 isnt that hard with a buil like this and we are pathing right next to Potency of Will, which for 3 points would give us 45% skill duration, much higher than the 30% for 2 ass points which can give us something else.

is there something i am not seeing in this or that assendancy is worthless now?

thanks in advance
"
Bendercoot wrote:
Why mistress of sacrifice? with spirit offering now gone, that assendancy would only give us part of the movement from flesh offering and some skill duration. now, fack the movement speed realy (not at the cost of an assendacy point at least) and duration is left. tho duration only affects flesh offering pretty much, which can be refreshed faster thant the default 5 secs cd since any movement skill or whatever we do would trigger the wand (ence offering and brand and so on) and dash or whatever movement skill is faster than that too. not to mention your tree stops at level 90, but getting to 93 isnt that hard with a buil like this and we are pathing right next to Potency of Will, which for 3 points would give us 45% skill duration, much higher than the 30% for 2 ass points which can give us something else.

is there something i am not seeing in this or that assendancy is worthless now?

thanks in advance

Well, it can be very well adjusted for Bone Offering / Glancing Blows, or simply improved clear speed via shield charge with inc movement & atk speed. Ultimately it's the one node that comes down to a matter of personal taste.
This is why I generally tell people to view my guides more as guidelines and if you want to try something else do it as that might fit your personal playstyle better than what is being shown in the guide ^^

Small reminder that I VERY RARELY respond here on the forums, instead you can reach me via: discord, twitter, twitch 100% reliably. Reason for this is that I have too many guides to keep up with so I'm moving all my responses to fewer platforms making my life easier and you can always get answers :)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
got it, im not a fan of shield charge at all cuz it get stuck everywhere XD so i am using dash for now, later ill test it but i feel for me i prefear to spare the points for msistress of sacrifice for something else.

thanks for the insight tho =) apreciate
I still see minion cluster jewels are very expensive and i had a lot of passives to spare, so I did a small experiment. Since I was dying a lot even with 6k hp, and I see we are pathing very close to some block nodes (Glancing blows and sanctuary), also took tempest shield, couple rare jewels with block/% life and mystic bulwark node, i got to 75/75/40 block (could get 75/75/75 with granite flask, don't have currency yet), and all of the sudden, I stopped dying, feels very good :)

Also near glancing blows, there is a 5/5/5/8% hp wheel, just to dump more passives into HP.
Last edited by gageris on Jun 24, 2020, 5:11:44 AM
I don't understand why we use "Socketed Gems gain 50% of PHYSICAL Damage as extra Lightning Damage" for Redemption Sentries.

Don't Redemption Sentries use a pure cold spell?

I would imagine that the mod would do nothing for them, in this case. Is that not the case?

Maybe the page on poedb is just confusing? I see some stuff about conversion and some flat cold stuff, but I can't figure out what exact attack they are using.

Thank you for the help!
Last edited by thyrokio on Jun 24, 2020, 8:18:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info