[2.2] Milky´s Permastun Suckcloner (Nerfed, RIP build)

Ok, this character is designed to be a ghostbuster for low to midtier maps in the first place, keep that in mind.

Mobs we hit with our cyclone wont deal any damage to us if they arent stun immuneythats why aoe is so important. The bigger the radius, more enemys can be stunned before they are a harm to us.

The only other situation where it can be dangerous is when there is a raremob with discipline aura. The ES on the mobs results in 50% stun avoidance. If i get one in my pack i whirl out of there and pull the next pack.

A bigger lifepool is not wrong for the targets that actually can hit to not get oneshotted, but aoe prevents A LOT of damage, we suck more and faster, and we dont loose mobs while moving (if youre too fast with a small radius mobs will drop)

I needed like 10 maps to learn what is dangerous for me, where to gtfo and how to play it properly, especially with those crashes. Now i only die if i pull to much, get a screenfreeze and hit the ground :p

As an abyssal discharger i just blow up if i see any stunimmune or discipline guy/pack and they arent any harm :p
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 20, 2016, 4:25:00 PM
Me again ,

first off ty for your reply , i looked those range pictures in the guide an tested around a bit more range feels like lots of qol :)
currently having most trouble not getting dc'd while dicharging those perandus chests or too many mobs .
One thing i noticed is that you abysall vra link doesn't work at least those 2 green sockets have no effect, at first thought if done something wrong but checked out your char i have exactly the same link.

Lots of fun just need those dc's fixed

Have a nice day

Xentos

edith: put in a Romira's to get easy power Charges works pretty well
Last edited by Xentos78 on Mar 21, 2016, 5:50:02 AM
If you discharge ever 3-4 packs you have no dc's. But yes thata very annoying and stops the fun a bit ;)

I will add a Conversion trap (yes, you read right) for immunity auras (totem, rares). Thats my biggest issue so far.

The abyssal discharging is used by me only for fun and to level a bit from time to time. The maingoal is to collect packs + ghosts and log onto another character to clear it (or it crashes).

If we drop abyssal cry and use something else to clear, like essencedrain spread on a weapon swap it might work solo.

But this way we need to keep the packs small, which is kinda sad ;)

Poison + void manipulation work for me, they show up in the tooltip, mobs get poisoned...

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 21, 2016, 6:35:03 AM
Great build with the stun mechanic.
Finally had the time to level a new char.
I chose the other path, duelist slayer for the increased stun.
Definitely worse tree paths but it works out.

Everything is done solo.
No portal to other chars.
When I think I can't bust more I run out of the pack and switch to:

It's a coin toss if you immediately activate mjolner.
Some games crash, others take 10+ secs screen freeze to calculate whats going on.
But you insta kill everything, always.
Slower but safer way is to run out, and run back in when they start spreading.
No crashes this way.

With this "all over the place" gear I don't get dmg while busting.
Only have to be careful with mjolner for reflect.
So IMO the solo hybrid bust/MF build does work.

A mjölner setup seems to be great too

Some Voltaxic action as a finisher also seems fine

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 31, 2016, 7:28:05 AM
The notable passive Overwhelm for the Slayer Ascendancy class now only stuns enemies on full life with hits that deal damage.

RIP BUILD?

why nerf this?
Last edited by Drakol23 on Mar 31, 2016, 6:31:41 PM
ugh, just got better gears...
Does the nerf also includes the Scion's Slayer Ascendancy?
Why this build not work now?
what is chenged?
what is fixed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info