[2.2] Milky´s Permastun Suckcloner (Nerfed, RIP build)

you dont have many slots for mf, but you could use mf on weaponswap (shield), rings (andvarius, ventor, rare), boots and helmet.

Daressos amu and carcass can be dropped too, but you loose aoe and safety.

Just do not use a torment mapmod with a selfcaster.
I tried it without mf on a blue map and the game crashed at the point where the ghosted mobs were and it crashed again and again when i wanted to loot that spot.

If you wanna mf ghosts:

- Pull as many mobs into a ghost.
- If it lags too hard or another ghosts appears use whirling blades to "drop or park" the pack. Multiple ghosts dont stack their buff anymore (only if they enter a rare) and it only lags more until the instance crashes
- after dropping the pack, pull the next ghost/pack and do it again, you have 3 guaranteed ghosts per map + maybe random ones.
- after ghosting the whole map log onto another mf character / 2nd account and kill the stuff, it shouldnt crash if you dont kill too many mobs at the same time
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Interesting builds Milky.
I didn't do a ghostbuster this league.
Guess I should've with the 4chaos discount on torment mod.

My solution for the crash in previous league was a hybrid build.
Just bust as long as your PC allows it and then kill everything.
Then continue until you've done the map.
It did make some better use of the portals in case you die at some point and have a full inventory.
The build was ok defensive, so i usually died at 0-1 fps when the dead msg suddenly shows up, so unable to flee away most of the time or interact in any way.

Do you still have issues of unable entering a map as the MF char after ghostbusting?
I had this 1 out of 3 at least, hence my choices here.

I used a weapons swap with mjolner + IIR shield as the kill.
I don't see what happens, just the next frame I get everything is gone :)
Busting is not the problem, didnt reach a point so far where i was unable to bust anymore (well did only 2 torment maps to test), the problem is that i cant kill them with abyssal cry if busted, hell even without it i crash after like 10 packs...

Thats why i would bust everything in 3 steps on one portal and then clean the mobs with my rf totem char geared with mf stuff.

I can bust longer than the crashthreshhold allows me too, needs a good feeling and experience to find the point where to stop.

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 18, 2016, 8:29:05 AM
Holy shit man i laughed my ass off. great work :DDD
:P

will maybe stream it for a few hours om the weekend, i am still not used to the build, it needs some experience to get the gameplayfeeling in flesh and blood.

Cycloning and sucking is supereasy, the dischargingpart can kill you fast if you fuck up the combo :p

"
Milkyslice wrote:
Busting is not the problem, didnt reach a point so far where i was unable to bust anymore (well did only 2 torment maps to test), the problem is that i cant kill them with abyssal cry if busted, hell even without it i crash after like 10 packs...

Thats why i would bust everything in 3 steps on one portal and then clean the mobs with my rf totem char geared with mf stuff.

I can bust longer than the crashthreshhold allows me too, needs a good feeling and experience to find the point where to stop.

Not sure I understand.
I had a lot of issues of being unable to enter again after changing to a MF char (or 2nd player which I did mostly).
I get disconnected usually.

Take Tropical Island for example, packsize everything on it.
You run the first island till conditions are met (ghost in rare + infect on rest).
Sometimes there's no ghost or at the end of the first island.
What happens to me at that point is dragging all those mobs till the end of the first island and my fps drops to 0.
This is nothing more then a pc problem of not being fast enough.
So with a good pc you probably can ghost unlimited without issues.
I agree on learning the correct feeling when to stop.

I guess I don't understand why you crash?
Maybe the way and skill you use to kill them is too much for the game?
Also remember there's a lot of loot which might also be an issue.
Try show/hide items, with a good bust its bye bye instance, guaranteed.
I've ran into mobless maps, to pick last loot and got disconnected anyway.

If I have some time i can try my old char, see if things changed much in new patch.
But for me, killing them with bladefall totem or mjolner was never an issue.
Last edited by blaat1889 on Mar 18, 2016, 9:42:01 AM
ypure already pointing out whats the problem, there are 2 reasons for crashes

1. Abyssal cry blows up 100+ mobs at the same time and spot. This also spreads poison to everything that survives. thats too much at the same time. It occures ghosted and not ghosted and i can join the map again and go the same place like before.

2. ghostlootplosion. this crashed an entire screen and the area is not passable anymore. In addition to it comes the abyssal explosion which makes it even easier to crash.

Without abyssal cry i would have lesser crashes but also lesser fun :p

i could drop abyssal and discharge for something else and build around it, but as long as i wanna level the character i play this way with "small" packsizes of 5-10 packs and detonate them OR switcht to an mfer (like your mjölner) who doesn't kill the pack in one shot

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 18, 2016, 10:20:27 AM
"
Milkyslice wrote:
ypure already pointing out whats the problem, there are 2 reasons for crashes

1. Abyssal cry blows up 100+ mobs at the same time and spot. This also spreads poison to everything that survives. thats too much at the same time. It occures ghosted and not ghosted and i can join the map again and go the same place like before.

2. ghostlootplosion. this crashed an entire screen and the area is not passable anymore. In addition to it comes the abyssal explosion which makes it even easier to crash.

Without abyssal cry i would have lesser crashes but also lesser fun :p

i could drop abyssal and discharge for something else and build around it, but as long as i wanna level the character i play this way with "small" packsizes of 5-10 packs and detonate them OR switcht to an mfer (like your mjölner) who doesn't kill the pack in one shot

Ah ok I understand, also the fun part.
Bladefall definitely is in stages of killing them.
Mjolner can do it in one shot as long as you're surrounded by enough mobs (so a quick weapons swap and swing to trigger it a lot at once)
streaming this build now, some maps for lvling, not too long, gf is sick

https://youtu.be/d8tUmofYe2Y added a beyond Pier map to the videos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info