[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

"
AakashSky wrote:
Hi, is it possible for this build to go CI? With assassin class

He answered this question in the thread before. I believe he said that the passive tree doesn't work out very well for CI with this build.
Looking for recommendations, just past level 80

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQQHBLMFtQj0DdEQkhEvFr8ajRvIHwIgbiLqIvQj9iT9JpUnLylPKgsqOCsKMHEwfDIyMtE2PTbFN9Q6QjrYPAU9X0VHS3hMs1AwUEJRR1JTUzVVS1XGWyZd8mHiY0NmVGpDaoxrt2wLbIxtGW1scFJ_-4Kbg9uExYV7hX2J04w2jX2Nv5BVkyeXlZf0mjubtZ2qn9-hL6IAotmnCLDYtUi8b76KwFTAZsM6yBTP3dAf1CPYJNmG217dqOOE51TndOjW6-7sOO0_73zv6_GK9W__3g==

Damage seems ... ok... still feel squishy, and i think i scrwed up somewhere because i didnt have the lionseye gem, so i didnt grab the upper left nodes yet :S i'll have to regret a few once i get one, but they were expensive at the time, they seem to have finally dropped in price some so i guess i can respec out of something to grab those nodes... my jewels currently suck but i cant figure out how to link them.

Here's my items

Oh ya and "By utilizing a tremor rod (only 5-link is enough) you can clear Uber deathless with ease."... OMFG has anyone in history rolled 3G2B on that damn thing, i'm about ~600 chromes in and if i end up with 5 reds again i'm going to seriously cry.
Last edited by phantam on Jun 23, 2016, 3:42:14 PM
All map mods is actually a lie, right? :D

I mean you pretty much kill yourself on reflect. A single monster no problem, but as a map mod you are dead when you get unlucky with your leech.
What do you think of using Quill Rain if I have a bunch of accuracy mods on my gear - I reach 87% accuracy (checked on T6). I can probably reach 89-90% with a ring upgrade and an added/changed jewel.

My Gear

Been playing this build on PHC and its amazing; recking everything.

Spoiler

is 6l belly better than a high evasion chest? or just user preference?

Changed up the gear a little bit, got some life on my rings around 3.6k health now. Anymore suggestions?
"
All map mods is actually a lie, right? :D

I mean you pretty much kill yourself on reflect. A single monster no problem, but as a map mod you are dead when you get unlucky with your leech.

I start to get angry at these types of posts.

Nothing written on this guide is a lie.

I even wrote 900k+ dps to be accurate on average gear + 5link and 75% cold resist monsters instead of other guides which write millions of dps when hard bosses resist their damage by 75%.

I have explained, OVER and OVER again in the thread that you can do elemental reflect maps by removing hatred and switching to grace/haste something and that you can do physical reflect maps by swapping out inc crit dmg to physToLightning gem and using a blackgleam quiver (or signal fire in prophecy).

Over and out.
Last edited by Mothren on Jun 24, 2016, 2:24:07 AM
Can someone tell why immortal call dont work on my build ? I think it should be self casted with CWD but it's not.

Can someone share with me also offence stats. I just wonder how high crit chance i need to use glare bow.
Last edited by wakabajashi on Jun 24, 2016, 3:15:10 AM
"
wakabajashi wrote:
Can someone tell why immortal call dont work on my build ? I think it should be self casted with CWD but it's not.

Can someone share with me also offence stats. I just wonder how high crit chance i need to use glare bow.

u need to generate endurance charges for ur IC to proc ; blasphemy+ warlords mark
What is better, the curse on hit with herald of ice bite, or the blashpemy setup?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info