[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

How do u craft 3G 2B on Belly?
2B1G recipe from Vorici?
Is this build Lab/Izaro viable?
"
CroDanZ wrote:

I would say no, wiping maps and everything with ease.
But having major problems with Izaro.

No idea what i'm doing wrong, if others don't have this problem.
Last edited by Mahjiza on Jun 10, 2016, 8:16:51 AM
I'm liking the build so far, but still have a ways to go to optimize it. Me, not the OP. Got lucky and found a death's harp so I've been leveling with that. Straight physical ranged until about level 50 and then switched to COC. I switched up the tree, temporarily, and took King of the hill cluster and Lethality along with the two 20% crit nodes. At 4 PC I'm at 77% crit. I've also got a ton of accuracy on my gear so I'm at 92% hit. Will start upgrading all my gear to drop the accuracy in a couple of levels when I can start using Lioneye's.

My current tree. Plenty of refund points to switch to OP's tree once I get Lioneye's Fall.

Current gear

Spoiler

Thanks for the build OP! Can't wait to see how it does once I've finally got everything.
"
Mahjiza wrote:
"
CroDanZ wrote:

Whats the main problem with Izaro?

Think the damage should be fine....Is it the survivebility?
"
CroDanZ wrote:
"
Mahjiza wrote:
"
CroDanZ wrote:

Whats the main problem with Izaro?

Think the damage should be fine....Is it the survivebility?

Am also having major problems with uber izaro. I usually get to his last phase, but then get 1 hit or combo'd because of the trap distractions + izaro huge damage numbers on all of his hits.

You really need to have atleast 6k life to do Izaro.
IGN: Tjoen
Last edited by Tjoen on Jun 10, 2016, 9:31:57 AM
Honestly, I think this build won't have problems with any content given the dedication of the gamer.

The build, with the updates, dish out INSANE damage.

I mean, uber lab izaro will die in under 3 seconds with 6link conc effect controlled destruction setup.

I cannot switch to standard (due to real life harrassing my play time) to record a video of UBER lab, but I think it should be as simple as putting down a decoy totem and a mirror arrow clone, then blast raining away at every stage, after you do the mechanics by running around in circles.

Over 2 million dps mates at gem level 20. Subtract resistances, that makes 1 million plus. I give numbers closer to the lower bound and not using cheese screenshots like people do with vaal haste, 21 level gems and stuff. So situationally you can achieve even larger numbers.

For the ones having problems with single target, I recommend bladefall glacial cascade conc effect as the links to blast rain and coc. Make sure your crit chance for blast rain is over 85%, it makes a huge difference as I have said over and over again in the thread.

You should have NO PROBLEMS with izaro as long as you do the mechanics (merciless izaro). Last league I didn't even rip once to Izaro. That includes my first try. Though I had 5k HP when I attempted it first.

Keep in mind, I play poe for 2 years (over 2500 hours played time on characters), but I am not even close to your average streamer playing the game 10 hours a day in terms of gaming reflexes.

Hope you can solve your issues, and thanks for all the appreciation.

Chris said they will fix Cast on Crit next league, so enjoy this while it lasts!
"
Mothren wrote:
Honestly, I think this build won't have problems with any content given the dedication of the gamer.

The build, with the updates, dish out INSANE damage.

I mean, uber lab izaro will die in under 3 seconds with 6link conc effect controlled destruction setup.

I cannot switch to standard (due to real life harrassing my play time) to record a video of UBER lab, but I think it should be as simple as putting down a decoy totem and a mirror arrow clone, then blast raining away at every stage, after you do the mechanics by running around in circles.

Over 2 million dps mates at gem level 20. Subtract resistances, that makes 1 million plus. I give numbers closer to the lower bound and not using cheese screenshots like people do with vaal haste, 21 level gems and stuff. So situationally you can achieve even larger numbers.

For the ones having problems with single target, I recommend bladefall glacial cascade conc effect as the links to blast rain and coc. Make sure your crit chance for blast rain is over 85%, it makes a huge difference as I have said over and over again in the thread.

You should have NO PROBLEMS with izaro as long as you do the mechanics (merciless izaro). Last league I didn't even rip once to Izaro. That includes my first try. Though I had 5k HP when I attempted it first.

Keep in mind, I play poe for 2 years (over 2500 hours played time on characters), but I am not even close to your average streamer playing the game 10 hours a day in terms of gaming reflexes.

Hope you can solve your issues, and thanks for all the appreciation.

Chris said they will fix Cast on Crit next league, so enjoy this while it lasts!

My gear is on one page back i think, and izaro takes some time to kill. And with mirror + decoy up he still shoots his shizz/jumps/whatever at you and if you get hit you insta die at 4.2k hp capped ress, all correct gems.

Tried him with level 19 gems - Conc, CoC, Bladefall, Increased Crit/arc, Glacial, Blast.
Hp went down uber slow, and rekt me in final phase twice.

As soon as you cast blast rain you are voulnerable, as anything he does will kill you more or less.
So i think we need TONS of proj speed/attack speed to make the cast itself near instant.

Wonder what they will do with CoC, if they ruin CoC builds they will loose half their playerbase.
So hope they don't fuck it up to much.
THX for reply Mothren....sounds good. :)
Haven't tried uber Izaro yet (those damn trials are rare), but Merc Izaro is not a problem, even with bad gear (with GG rings & jewels it should be a cakewalk). I ripped on my first try wearing a tabula, but only because I wasnt moving around enough. With Belly and 6k life, (uber) Izaro should be no problem.

Basically distract him & move around a lot. Hit & circle
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jun 10, 2016, 12:26:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info