[2.2] Kripp's Assassin self-cast Discharge (Dual curse 100+k DPS, ES/Life Hybrid)

Hey man I've taken a look at your build I've personally been wanting to run a self-cast discharge for a while. One question I have is why wouldn't you just go CI? You already have ES based gear and you would get more out of discipline. I think you could get a higher effective life pool as CI and you gain immunity to chaos damage, thoughts?
"
a1mandf1re wrote:
Hey man I've taken a look at your build I've personally been wanting to run a self-cast discharge for a while. One question I have is why wouldn't you just go CI? You already have ES based gear and you would get more out of discipline. I think you could get a higher effective life pool as CI and you gain immunity to chaos damage, thoughts?

Hey buddy,

Thanks for the comment and the suggestion. The ONE and ONLY reason I don't go CI is the low ES provided by Voll's protector which is of course mandatory for this build. In order for CI to be effective you need at least 7k imo. There's no way you can reach that much with Voll's. Hence we go hybrid...

Cheers :)
"
0ddfell0w wrote:
"
a1mandf1re wrote:

Hey buddy,

Thanks for the comment and the suggestion. The ONE and ONLY reason I don't go CI is the low ES provided by Voll's protector which is of course mandatory for this build. In order for CI to be effective you need at least 7k imo. There's no way you can reach that much with Voll's. Hence we go hybrid...

Cheers :)

Actually you know what? I'll try it... I'll use this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info