What's coming Chris?

Hey devs,

Chris mentioned somewhere big things are coming up. Any timeframe and a sneak peak?
any news?
yeah people keep talking about some big patch comming today, is it true ? :D if so when!
yea, havent heard anything from the devs in a while !
No need to make posts asking for updates, they post updates when they have them.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Yea give us some updates.. We get basically nothing since Christmas - only "Big things are coming soon!" 4 days ago.

Some updates to schedule, big features list and Beta Manifeto will be nice.
"
Kabraxis wrote:
Yea give us some updates.. We get basically nothing since Christmas - only "Big things are coming soon!" 4 days ago.

Some updates to schedule, big features list and Beta Manifeto will be nice.

They have released patches since Christmas.

4 days isn't that long of a gap to hear back from the developers.

Someone should just lock this thread. it has 0 validity, presents no issues/suggestions. Waste of space.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Srsly nobody cares about YOUR opinion. This is thread with a question to the developers so maybe stop acting like their advocate and the forum police or smth ok?

I know everything what you wrote and i STILL WANT hear whats ahead. So only waste of space here is your post m8.

I take a brief look at your posts and basically your only activity on this forums is arguing with people that have valid complaints and that gives feedback (not mention acting like you were at least in developers team) so maybe go and piss off someone else ok?

"
Kabraxis wrote:
Srsly nobody cares about YOUR opinion. This is thread with a question to the developers so maybe stop acting like their advocate and the forum police or smth ok?

I know everything what you wrote and i STILL WANT hear whats ahead. So only waste of space here is your post m8.

I take a brief look at your posts and basically your only activity on this forums is arguing with people that have valid complaints and that gives feedback (not mention acting like you were at least in developers team) so maybe go and piss off someone else ok?

agree! Im just a dedicated player who wants to know whats coming :)
What's up with these alpha testers, every time i see one i know i'm going to read some fanboyism crap.
My theory is they are actually ggg staff on troll mode.
/tinfoilhat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info