What's coming Chris?

There was a patch released on January 3rd, compared to other games I feel like the developers are really active in letting us know what is going on as well as participating in the forums.

Sorry for the lack of posts, I have been pretty busy with the 0.9.6 planning. It turns out if I spend heaps of time posting on the forums and chatting in game then I get less work done ;)

0.9.5g will probably be deployed tomorrow. The camera has been zoomed out.

0.9.6 is probably about two weeks away and looks like it's going to include Utility Flasks (if we don't get them in before then), flask-specific belt mods, lots of additional monster mods that promote interesting behaviour (to make the gameplay more challenging), among other changes that aren't finalised yet. It's likely 0.9.6 will contain more new keystones, but we have at least one ready that may be patched in earlier!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
Sorry for the lack of posts, I have been pretty busy with the 0.9.6 planning. It turns out if I spend heaps of time posting on the forums and chatting in game then I get less work done ;)

0.9.5g will probably be deployed tomorrow. The camera has been zoomed out.

0.9.6 is probably about two weeks away and looks like it's going to include Utility Flasks (if we don't get them in before then), flask-specific belt mods, lots of additional monster mods that promote interesting behaviour (to make the gameplay more challenging), among other changes that aren't finalised yet. It's likely 0.9.6 will contain more new keystones, but we have at least one ready that may be patched in earlier!

HOLY SHIT!

Either that wine got to me quick or that sounded fraking amazing! hmmm mostly wine but still cool!

Any chance of new spells?
Last edited by Epicurwin on Jan 10, 2012, 12:58:32 AM
"
Epicurwin wrote:

Any chance of new spells?

New skills are a very high priority, but I don't have any numbers or news there yet. We're reviewing which ones are almost ready and what design holes can be filled with new skills. I hope that we'll include some in 0.9.6, but if that patch is ready before the skills are then we won't delay it for that (and the skills will come when they are ready).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Is the camera zoom adjustable?
IRON MAN
plz dont rush skills normally when you guys release something of that scale its worth the wait
"
Dreggon wrote:
Is the camera zoom adjustable?
I'd put money on "no."
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
How big of a zoom out is this, I don't forsee it zooming out as much as say, Titan Quest, but if its just a teensy bit it will be neat. I don't mind the camera distance as it is now.
the biggest hole (for gems) I can see is a lack of interesting support for curses.

"
DemonicGoblin wrote:
How big of a zoom out is this, I don't forsee it zooming out as much as say, Titan Quest, but if its just a teensy bit it will be neat. I don't mind the camera distance as it is now.

It's 10% (giving you approx 21% more viewable screen area), but we'll probably make it adjustable in the future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info