deleted

You did it! You made SRS even more slow and boring! Gz
Last edited by Malamojapruskisatelitu on Mar 26, 2016, 9:19:58 PM
Been following your guide; thanks for submitting such a tanky build. Much appreciated.
I'm planning on making an SRS character and am using a few guides for reference, but primarily yours. First off thanks for taking the time to post this. It's well thought out. Second, your skill trees in the spoiler tags are mostly out of whack. The lvl 14 tree is your finished tree, and lvl 38, 50, and 60 trees all show lvl 38 tree.

Again, well done and thank you.
He who does not do x will never accomplish y.
man the first link of the leveling tree show the full tree, and the other three are the same :)
Last edited by baldatron on Apr 3, 2016, 6:57:08 AM
Will you repair your leveling section?
"
im a little disappointed of defenses...

is cwdt+ic all you have to mitigate damage??? I know its SRS build but... cmon... there is no block, no evasion, no phys damage mitigation, no dodge/spell dodge setup... its pointless to have big life pool when at the first bad encounter you get oneshotted... jeeez

I would suggest using a Lightning Coil for physical mitigation + basalt flask... just in case you know...

this;

lifepool means nothing w/o mitigation. That's the common mistake of CI character with 10k+ ES.

Have you done rippy vulne minus max mods t10+ yet ?
Last edited by Poimu on Apr 16, 2016, 2:18:43 PM
Nice build! I really like it. Now 84 lvl in PHC and everything goes easily!

My gear
Spoiler

Thanks for the build
Could you clarify for the noob, how's Immortal call works, i.e. how you make charges for it?
"
im a little disappointed of defenses...

is cwdt+ic all you have to mitigate damage??? I know its SRS build but... cmon... there is no block, no evasion, no phys damage mitigation, no dodge/spell dodge setup... its pointless to have big life pool when at the first bad encounter you get oneshotted... jeeez

I would suggest using a Lightning Coil for physical mitigation + basalt flask... just in case you know...

you can get high block and even max block with bone offering + rumi's.
How we looking for 2.3 boys - any suggested changes for Prophecy Hardcore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info