[2.2] AoE Cold Saboteur - Massive Glacial Cascade Mines/Ice Traps | SC | Stupid Cheap | Easy PvP

Why do not you use 5L Tremor Rod?
"
Why do not you use 5L Tremor Rod?

Because I'm poor and unlucky :<
at what point should i pick up the Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics keystones?
"
at what point should i pick up the Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics keystones?

The earliest I'd get it would be after the core mine nodes/after the witch health nodes. I'm currently not using it only because I want to clear faster, but if you're planning on pushing higher tier stuff you'll want to spec into it when you can.
Pls tell me, why you use Elemental Focus on Tremor Rod and Cluster Traps on your body? I do not think that it is profit)
"
klipson wrote:
Pls tell me, why you use Elemental Focus on Tremor Rod and Cluster Traps on your body? I do not think that it is profit)

cause tremor rod uses mines and cluster traps is a support gem for traps?

____

plus a question for you jipooki :)

would you consider taking up elemental overload for damage ?

and thanks for you sharing your build!
"

Because Ice traps are faster to deploy, cover a wider area at once and are just more effective for status ailments.

Minefield and tremor rod have a less multiplier, so I wanted 2 more multipliers (elemental focus and trap/mine damage) to offset it.

"
would you consider taking up elemental overload for damage ?

and thanks for you sharing your build!

It could actually work if you just dropped the crit nodes and went status ailments on top of elemental overload. You could add in controlled destruction as well for more consistent damage. Personally I just love crit.
Im making a Hybrid live/ES version of this build. It is super fun thank you for sharing the idea.

And wouldnt the mana Problem be Fixed with some Eleron Jewls ?
is the final build? I do not understand why the screenshot is not more damage than my character =/
spell multiplier crit = 384, but how, i have the same tree, multi crit = 330
Last edited by klipson on Mar 25, 2016, 4:53:41 PM
"
Im making a Hybrid live/ES version of this build. It is super fun thank you for sharing the idea.

And wouldnt the mana Problem be Fixed with some Eleron Jewls ?

I prefer the res/life on my jewlery, and even with 3 -8 mana cost pieces it wouldn't make a huge difference when the skills cost over 100 :<

"
is the final build? I do not understand why the screenshot is not more damage than my character =/
spell multiplier crit = 384, but how, i have the same tree, multi crit = 330

It's not final, but I've put the build aside for other ones currently. My tree is the end goal rather than what I currently have as its a work in progress, so results will vary between players. There's a good chance that I'm missing out on some things but hopefully it will be smoothed out in the future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info