[2.6] CI Poison Blink arrow/Mirror arrow Occultist

"
intangible_s wrote:
Hey! I've been using this guide since level 10. It's working really great.

I went mirror arrow and zombies til level 24, then mirror/blink and zombies. Then I picked up spectre as well.

I was running mostly 3 links with arrow+cold+minion (depending on colored slots). Right now I just picked up a cheap 5 link bow. Running the full setup except LMP since I'm level 34.

chaos/poison/lmp/minion/mirror. On my 3 link chest im running minion/blink/chaos.

Although I noticed after dumping the quill rain my attacks are incredibly slow. I need to get some increased attack speed somewhere.

I kind of went on a major tangent with the build for leveling. I followed the path north for the minion, damage, but then i went templar to grab the other minion damage and grabbed the HP nodes there. Then i went down to scion and grabbed minion damage and skill duration.

I think I may head down for scion hp nodes and then grab the other skill duration.

Depending on when I respec into CI... I may need to use a few orbs of regret!

I never really leveled as this build before. I've leveled as the ele version in the past and it wasn't too bad. This was the first build I made this league so leveling as it without any access to decent gear/5 links would be a pain, so I just leveled caster and used all my regrets/passive refunds to respec once I got a lioneye's.

I could see the build falling off a bit around level 50-65 before you get lioneye's, but after that its in good shape. I'd try to rush getting a 5 link lioneye's/5 link vis mortis as soon as possible. That will last you along time until you get the gear to go CI.
IGN- FrOArrow
"
FearTHeFrO wrote:
"
intangible_s wrote:
Hey! I've been using this guide since level 10. It's working really great.

I went mirror arrow and zombies til level 24, then mirror/blink and zombies. Then I picked up spectre as well.

I was running mostly 3 links with arrow+cold+minion (depending on colored slots). Right now I just picked up a cheap 5 link bow. Running the full setup except LMP since I'm level 34.

chaos/poison/lmp/minion/mirror. On my 3 link chest im running minion/blink/chaos.

Although I noticed after dumping the quill rain my attacks are incredibly slow. I need to get some increased attack speed somewhere.

I kind of went on a major tangent with the build for leveling. I followed the path north for the minion, damage, but then i went templar to grab the other minion damage and grabbed the HP nodes there. Then i went down to scion and grabbed minion damage and skill duration.

I think I may head down for scion hp nodes and then grab the other skill duration.

Depending on when I respec into CI... I may need to use a few orbs of regret!

I never really leveled as this build before. I've leveled as the ele version in the past and it wasn't too bad. This was the first build I made this league so leveling as it without any access to decent gear/5 links would be a pain, so I just leveled caster and used all my regrets/passive refunds to respec once I got a lioneye's.

I could see the build falling off a bit around level 50-65 before you get lioneye's, but after that its in good shape. I'd try to rush getting a 5 link lioneye's/5 link vis mortis as soon as possible. That will last you along time until you get the gear to go CI.

It's actually been quite fun. I've been using a quillspray since level 8, but no idea if this is the best route.

I actually just swapped out for a 5 link but have ran into a small problem. The attack speed is just God awful now. Blink attack is incredibly slow that it's hard to dodge shit now.

You may not have noticed since your quiver and bow have +attack speed.

But for leveling I need to rethink my current setup to include IAS.
Really liked the build because its unique!You tried some of the new stuff and took them to end game viability!

Solid build overall :)

in the positives u should write "not another low life blade vortex build" :P
Really interested in the build. Any chance you post some potential leveling trees? I'm trying to avoid spending regrets when the time comes to switch over fully.
"
Really interested in the build. Any chance you post some potential leveling trees? I'm trying to avoid spending regrets when the time comes to switch over fully.

I'm not 100% confident about what would be best for leveling, but I can test out some stuff in the future.

I would say the best way to level would be with storm cloud+wrath until you get lioneye's, then switch over to poison. Poison version is hard to level with since you need high phys damage bow for it to work. If you have access to a high damage bow from level 30-60 then you can just run 4 link poison/arrow/added chaos/lmp.

If you don't have access to a good phys bow, then stick with storm cloud+wrath. As for the tree, just focus on minion damage nodes/life nodes as you level. When you decide to go CI you will have to spend a few regrets but it's not too bad. When you go life you get a lot of life/es nodes that you use for Ci anyway. Probably about 30 respec points to go CI.

When I have time I will go into more detail about leveling but figured I would give some random tips in the mean time.
IGN- FrOArrow
What would you recommend for 6 links?
"
nemr118 wrote:

Haven't had a 6 link yet but pierce/slower projectiles are solid choices. Increased duration could be good and chain could be good as well.

Hopefully I can get a-hold of a 6 link and test out chain. Seems like if you have enough damage already then chain could improve the clear speed a lot.
IGN- FrOArrow
"
FearTHeFrO wrote:
I would like to share my build that I have played for Perandus league. It is currently level 97 [ ...] After you play the build for 1000's of maps like I have [...]

You can right click on the gem level up notifications to make them go away. They will still be visible once you open your inventory.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
FearTHeFrO wrote:
"
nemr118 wrote:

Haven't had a 6 link yet but pierce/slower projectiles are solid choices. Increased duration could be good and chain could be good as well.

Hopefully I can get a-hold of a 6 link and test out chain. Seems like if you have enough damage already then chain could improve the clear speed a lot.

Yeah, I've got a 6L chest, but its going to be hard to get 4 green on it, just running rarity right now
I went malediction instead of vile bastion, our ES already regens so fast. The damage output skyrocketed and free'd up a ring slot for more magic find. How would you feel about losing Vile Bastion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info