2.3 Pathfinder - CoC Blocker 9.5k ES 71% block 75% Spell block Uber/Core Viable [Videos inside]

"
darkfalldoon wrote:
hmm tree is exactly what you posted, unless you made any changes?

The only changes are that i grabbed about 12% more ES in the scion cluster as I leveled up more, are you running discipline?
"
Nekhebet wrote:
"
darkfalldoon wrote:
hmm tree is exactly what you posted, unless you made any changes?

The only changes are that i grabbed about 12% more ES in the scion cluster as I leveled up more, are you running discipline?

I just realized that I might not have mentioned that im using energy from within in the jewel between shadow and witch
Added t15 map video featuring vuln, no curse, reduce crit damage and boss fight desyncs
Hoping to attempt core soon, just looking to get my hands on one
Whats your jewels? Mate
I went with these three

Rarity: Rare
Spirit Shard
Cobalt Jewel
--------
Item Level: 70
--------
3% increased Attack Speed
+11% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
7% increased maximum Energy Shield
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

Damnation Ornament
Cobalt Jewel
--------
Item Level: 45
--------
4% increased Attack Speed
4% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

Rarity: Unique
Energy From Within
Cobalt Jewel
--------
Radius: Large
--------
Item Level: 78
--------
12% increased maximum Energy Shield
Increases and Reductions to Life in Radius are Transformed to apply to Energy Shield
--------
The Azmeri ascetics learnt the power
of going without the body's ordinary cravings.
--------

"
darkfalldoon wrote:
I went with these three

Spirit Shard
Cobalt Jewel
--------
Item Level: 70
--------
3% increased Attack Speed
+11% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
--------

Damnation Ornament
Cobalt Jewel
--------
Item Level: 45
--------
4% increased Attack Speed
4% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge
--------

Rarity: Unique
Energy From Within
Cobalt Jewel
--------
Radius: Large
--------
Item Level: 78
--------
12% increased maximum Energy Shield
Increases and Reductions to Life in Radius are Transformed to apply to Energy Shield
--------
The Azmeri ascetics learnt the power
of going without the body's ordinary cravings.
--------

My set up looks quite similar, energy from within and some dps jewels in the other slots.
I've been wanting to try a build like this using either Trickster or Occultist. Trickster would allow you to have a totally free Cyclone and Whilring Blades, while also providing a big boost to ES and Evasion. Occultist would allow you to not only have free Power Charges but also a choice between stacking even higher ES and being stun immune, or going Dual Curse, most likely using Vulnerability and Warlord's Mark to allow for permanent leech. Combined with the new Blasphemy helmet, you could potentially run Discipline, Vulnerability, Warlord's Mark, and a flex aura based on your needs.

I guess it would depend on how well Master Surgeon really works on single target.
Facebreaker is Life.
"
J0hn_L wrote:
I've been wanting to try a build like this using either Trickster or Occultist. Trickster would allow you to have a totally free Cyclone and Whilring Blades, while also providing a big boost to ES and Evasion. Occultist would allow you to not only have free Power Charges but also a choice between stacking even higher ES and being stun immune, or going Dual Curse, most likely using Vulnerability and Warlord's Mark to allow for permanent leech. Combined with the new Blasphemy helmet, you could potentially run Discipline, Vulnerability, Warlord's Mark, and a flex aura based on your needs.

I guess it would depend on how well Master Surgeon really works on single target.

It works well for my build because I do a lot of crits because of cyclones high APS, blade vortex's many hits, and bladefall's ability to hit several times. Master surgeon is good if you hit a lot, but not so much otherwise
Added twinned core video

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info