[2.5] Berserker Marauder - Slamaroni Pepperoni Earthquake [Not Updated]

Why is concentrated effect used when you want to increase the area of affect with the Marohi Erqi? If you wanted single target damage you use ancestral warchief since you have plenty of slots for that. What should you use instead of concentrated effect?
Last edited by saikazi on Jan 11, 2017, 9:25:19 AM
I have the same question. Conc effect seems like a weird choice.
Instead of Concentrated i personally recommend to use Rapid Decay. It works well with Earthquake. Hf.
I'm trying this build for my first PoE character. Doing good so far!
I'm wondering how to generate the endurance charges, I don't know if I'm missing something since I'm new here. Thanks

EDIT: I realized that endurance charges are generated by using Daresso's Defiance.
Last edited by FlyingCircusArg on Feb 9, 2017, 6:41:46 PM
Great guide, the only change i made was Immortal Call, seems a bit more tanky to keep the endurance charges!
Are you going to update this build to 2.6? I've seen some nerfs to earthquake and other gems used.
is this HC by any chance?
I have replaced earthquake with ice crash and switched less duration to faster attacks. This got me from 70k with earthquake dps to 101k with ice crash. Maybe there are other gems that work well with this build ?
So i'm using this build for 2.6.... am I screwed? I don't notice a lot of people making 2.6 eq builds. Some talk of eq being nerfed or something. I mean I'm still having fun and doing well i'm 66.
"
Daksa wrote:
So i'm using this build for 2.6.... am I screwed? I don't notice a lot of people making 2.6 eq builds. Some talk of eq being nerfed or something. I mean I'm still having fun and doing well i'm 66.

You can make a pretty easy switch to Ice Crash instead of EQ. That's what I am doing, with no changes to the skill tree listed. Although, I am only lvl 59 right now so I cannot totally vouch for the endgame capabilities of such a switch.

See below for gear. Note that my current main gem setup is not optimized at the moment.

Current Gear

Potential Future Items
Last edited by oOSlushyOo on Mar 22, 2017, 11:04:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info