[2.2]150k+ tooltip 8k life Earthquake Berserker 6 endurance 4 Frenzy

Old Build
Spoiler
Passive Tree not complete but gives you idea of where im going and doing.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHnBLMFLQd1CZYLYQxfDc0S4RQgFE0UcRiRGekcpxzOITQhVSFgIZAkNycgK1AshSz7NI41kjboOQ47OzwFPC09_ECgQT9GaUa3TeNQR1HmU6VYY1oaXhNfP1_QYJFgxGFSaGVo8mvZcql07Xasd1N673zZffWCB4Nfg8yFUoY7hmCHKYoijM-RzpLQl3mexZ7Nn8uiAKcwrY2vbK-ntC-3PrvtvJ-_CMBmwKbE9sauxtjPftIh02_Yvdlh2XzcPeRR5K3qEOoY6wnvDu9O73zwH_JB8kXz3fZI9zL4X_jr_Ev-Cv5U_o8=?accountName=DankBud5&characterName=SlaminSlayin

ive never done a guide. Sorry

i just 20% all my gems so damage has decreased until i get them back up but should be more damage
Spoiler

Pro
Fast Clear
High damage
high life
Self sustainable with Leech
Teir 15 maps no problem
solo max izaro
Bosses feel like any other mob just dies!!!

Cons
Expensive (6l marohi & Taste of hate) i got lucky with TOH being my first item found at lvl 40 First day and i got lucky with the 6L but Marohi is around 40c for a good role.
Cannot do any reflect maps will 1 shot yourself

Marohi Erqi
EArthQuake 6l EQ, Melee phys, weapon ele, Added fire, conc effect (damage Gem), (less duration) <-- Important gem makes explosion go off quicker...

Leap Slam 4L Faster attack, fortify, blood magic
blood rage 4x frenzy
enduring cry 6x endurance
herald of ash
Hatred

Chest - vaal ground slam , multistrike, added fire, melee phys, weapon ele

I put enduring cry in my 6l chest and put moletem shell in my CODT

You can get Kaoms Heart for the extra health if you can substitute the res.

CODT (lvl 11) - Stone golem (lvl13), imortal call (lvl 13), enduring cry or molten shell (lvl 17)

Or

CODT Chaos golem, molten shell warloards mark. (what im currently using)

Flasks
Taste of Hate
Lions Roar - increased phys damage knock back for protection and chance to flee

Ascend into Pain reaver for Leach then straight into Aspect of Carnage for 40% More Damage.

Bandits
Oak -Heath
Kraitly - Attk speed or phys damage or passive (Idea is to have continuous burst of AOE damage so they go off every sceond with the less duration gem and enchantment).
Oak - endurance charge

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DankBud5/characters Character name is SlaminSlayin

details in there

Both flask and 4 frenzy charges give you the 155k the explosion 80% more which is around 262k total 400k main hit and explosion...... Also the life leach from the tree and blood rage make you go to full health after you kill everything around you so only need really instant potion.

So i have been having trouble in the later stages of lvling 1 shoting myself to reflect a few times. I worked out that imortal call was not helpful and that i would have to subsitute.

I have modified the Passive tree to have 6 endurance charges and CODT with War loads mark for the leach. so now i have 6 endurance charges and 4 frenzy i lost 30% damage but the fact that i dont 1 shot myself on 1 reflect mob is a bonus in those zana partys.

Lvling just use sunder with protector totem and Geoffy maul. good to go.. have fun!!!

4x frenzy and taste of hate gave me this did not have lions roar

Updated damage

Gear
Spoiler

Links
Weapon Earthquake - WED - Melee Phys- Conc Effect- Less Duration - 6l Added Fire
Helmet Blood Rage - Hatred - Herald Of Ash - Increased Duration
Gloves Fortify - Leap Slam- Faster Attacks - Enduring Cry
Boots CODT - Summon Chaos Golem - Molten Shell - WarLords Mark

Passive Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHnBLMFLQd1CZYLYQxfDc0S4RQgFE0UcRiRGekcpxzOITQhVSFgIZAkNycgK1AshSz7NI41kjboOQ464Ts7PAU8LT38QKBBP0ZpRrdN41BHUeZTpVhjWhpeE18_X9BgkWDEYVJoZWjya9lyqXTtdqx3U3rvfNl99YIHg1-DzIVShjuGYIcpiiKMz5HOktCXeZ7Fns2fy6IApzCtja9sr6e0L7c-u-28n78IwGbApsT2xq7G2M9-0iHTb9i92WHZfNw95FHkreoQ6hjrCe8O707vfPAf8kHyRfPd9kj3Mvhf-Ov8S_4K_lT-jw==?accountName=DankBud5&characterName=SlaminSlayin

Starting Damage

Charges

Flasks & Charges
Last edited by DankBud5 on Apr 17, 2016, 9:27:52 PM
Last bumped on Oct 4, 2016, 12:42:23 PM
Looks good.
Last edited by Randomness1337 on Mar 13, 2016, 3:25:02 AM
thanks.
Nice build but you can add recomended items for full build. Thx
I have updated hope its better
not the right math.
140k this damage per second, you do 2.18 atacks per second, and the explosion only works for one strike.
And so, base duration 1.5s
If "less duration" = 20\20 and use helm on 30% reduc duration then base duration = 0.46, turns out 1 second out of 2.17 explosions
1 explosions = (140k/2.18)+80% = 115k.
2.17 explosions per second = 115k * 2.17 = 250k.
in the end: 140+170=390k per second.
But u have 19\10 gem ==>
0.5 base duration ==>
230k per second explosions + 140k hits = 370k per second
And this in full buf + concentrated effect.
I have 450k (without explosions) + 6680hp and i use instead concentradet effect --> increased area effect.
If use concentrated then =750k (without explosions)
Last edited by MaHsepp1 on Mar 13, 2016, 4:24:52 PM
why do you use 2 skill "Bone breaker" left 10% phisical dmg instead of to the right by 12% phisical dmg? (for two point 20% phis > 24% phis ???)
You want have 8% reduced stun threshold?
why you link juggernaut and barbarism via left and use 2 point, when could top and use 1 point.
why you use 3 point for martial experience (34% phisical dmg), when could 1 for bloody blodgeon 14% and 1 for start (16%) and one for any another skil (12%), 14+16+12 = 42% phisical dmg.
why you use two big dex +30 if not one gem does not require so much, blood rage? and so, on 10 lvl need 104.
Last edited by MaHsepp1 on Mar 13, 2016, 4:17:22 PM
"
MaHsepp1 wrote:
why do you use 2 skill "Bone breaker" left 10% phisical dmg instead of to the right by 12% phisical dmg? (for two point 20% phis > 24% phis ???)
You want have 8% reduced stun threshold?
why you link juggernaut and barbarism via left and use 2 point, when could top and use 1 point.
why you use 3 point for martial experience (34% phisical dmg), when could 1 for bloody blodgeon 14% and 1 for start (16%) and one for any another skil (12%), 14+16+12 = 42% phisical dmg.
why you use two big dex +30 if not one gem does not require so much, blood rage? and so, on 10 lvl need 104.

I am assuming he wants the 16% life leech on Bloody Bludgeon?
hc viable?
This is the build that i did if you want to spec different in the tree fell free the choices i made where for damage and life leach. i have almost 4% life leach and im maxing my blood rage gem there is no need. this is not end game this is me still leveling. Not sure if this is HC viable i dont not play HC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info