2.2+ Spark Build (100% Crit Strike) by LumiunousSpark

so you would rather go mapping without leech than pick berserker ? man you really hate that spec dont you ? LOL btw im clearing t4-t5 maps with lifesprig :D:DD this build is so fun.
Last edited by idrgz on Mar 26, 2016, 10:19:25 AM
"
idrgz wrote:
so you would rather go mapping without leech than pick berserker ? man you really hate that spec dont you ? LOL btw im clearing t4-t5 maps with lifesprig :D:DD this build is so fun.

This build is pretty great for being so low budget.
I would go berserker if I didnt have a 6L. Mapping without any type of life leech is dumb :P
"
Skyies wrote:
"
idrgz wrote:

This build is pretty great for being so low budget.
I would go berserker if I didnt have a 6L. Mapping without any type of life leech is dumb :P

Pretty good is a big understatement i think :D this build is bonkers tbh, the most fun i had playing PoE like ever LOL. Its so fun to see shit just freeze up and go boom :D i mean im cleaning fkin t5-t6 ALCHED maps (i just check if there is no ele reflect) and i havent died a single time yet WITH A LIFESPRIG!! LOL.

im wondering what i should do with my new weapon, all the 1.6+ spd weapons are pretty highly priced around 1.5-2ex and i think they are kinda overpriced for what they offer, i saw some pretty good ones for 2 ex like really good ones, but im 1 ex short atm, so im thinking should i go divinarius, or lower speed to 1.5 and buy something for 40~c (basically same price as divinarius just that they have crit multi) but the speed is 1.5??
Last edited by idrgz on Mar 26, 2016, 11:31:36 AM
You can always just craft attach speed.
"
Skyies wrote:

got this as my replacement for the godly lifesprig :D what do you think ? will be hunting for jewels now :)
"
idrgz wrote:
"
Skyies wrote:

got this as my replacement for the godly lifesprig :D what do you think ? will be hunting for jewels now :)

Pretty good! Max roll spell damage for that ilvl.
This build is a perfect example of why the witch spark builds are so broken I have twice as much spell dmg and all the crit multi and my spark is only @14k dps...
"
SlayerJabo wrote:
This build is a perfect example of why the witch spark builds are so broken I have twice as much spell dmg and all the crit multi and my spark is only @14k dps...

I can look at your build if you open your character option to the public.
Last edited by Skyies on Mar 27, 2016, 12:13:35 PM
"
Skyies wrote:
@Zweiwei I have not had a single mana issue. This character can crush all bosses before you run out of mana considering most bosses spawn with mobs now.

maybe i should get a enchant boot like your to sustain mana.
"
Zweiwei wrote:
"
Skyies wrote:
@Zweiwei I have not had a single mana issue. This character can crush all bosses before you run out of mana considering most bosses spawn with mobs now.

maybe i should get a enchant boot like your to sustain mana.

LOL. Dont even try playing this build without them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info